+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the suprise guest?

You must admit!

As much as many of you don't want Zack to be the mystery guest on Wed., you must admit that bringing Zack back would be a smart move by fox. Zack is the only guy from the past that would make and impact on the viewers and the people on the show, it will make the show so much more interesting. It would for once be an "actual" twist, something that hasn't been done before.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    It would definetly be interesting, because it would mean that he's seen a few episodes of the show and, depending on what he sees, he may not be as loyal...

I would hate to see Zack come back personally.

The power is shifting in the hotel, if he came back he'd just take his position back in the main group and probably start a personal vendetta against Keith.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Who is the suprise guest?

Did I hear correctly that the suprise guest is a guy (i guess i didn't pay close enough attention.

If that's the case that rules out: Kavita, Melanie (can't even remember her), Amanda, Toni and any other girl I forgot.

But that leaves: Matt (John Travolta wannabe), Zach, Andon, Jason (Amanda's ex boyfriend), or possible contestants from the past.

I am guessing it will be:

Jason - the boyfriend of Amanda who was on the show for a short time. He's probably sick of her s@#$ already and is coming on the show.

I also wouldn't be suprised to see the rapper guy that was supposed to be picked but the Manbeast accidentally voted for Keith.

Andon wouldn't be a good pick since Toni is gone, and I think it's too soon for Zach to be back. If Zach is back i'm gonna bash my 65 inch tv over my head!

Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    ...too soon for Zach to be back. If Zach is back i'm gonna bash my 65 inch tv over my head!
    I agree. Anyone of those others would at least be interesting. If Zack comes back, we all know what will happen. He will hook back up with Amy and target Keith. Booooring!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    I dont think it will be Zach..I mean its too easy..Fox knows thats what everybody is going to think so they swerve us into thinking that...I dont think it will be Andon either...maybe Amandas' bf..who knows but with only a few weeks left in the show i'm sure everyone will be at each others throats

But didn't Zack "peave Paradise Hotel FOREVER"?

Seems like, if they had a plan to bring someone back, they'd conveniently drop that last word.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    But didn't Zack "peave Paradise Hotel FOREVER"?

Seems like, if they had a plan to bring someone back, they'd conveniently drop that last word.
    Perfect quite John...they have said that about everybody leaving the hotel but Jason (Amanda's boyfriend). She did say it was somebody they all knew. Even the new kids know Jason because they've all been watching the show when they weren't participating.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Perfect quite John...they have said that about everybody leaving the hotel but Jason (Amanda's boyfriend). She did say it was somebody they all knew. Even the new kids know Jason because they've all been watching the show when they weren't participating.

Now that I can live with. Just as long as it's not the Zackass.

Though if Zackass did come back, there would probably be some :fight going on, between Zackass and Keith, definately.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I would hate to see Zack come back personally.

The power is shifting in the hotel, if he came back he'd just take his position back in the main group and probably start a personal vendetta against Keith.
    I agree if Zack came back we all know what he would do, vote off Keith that is just too predictable.
    ~Ally~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast