+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who is the suprise guest?

Thanks for trying Holly. It was good of you
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by toren
    I think it will be Zach, but not to stay--to ask AMy to leave with him maybe? iunno.
    I agree ! that would be perfect, Zach comes back to ask Amy to either leave Paradise FOREVAH with him or stay and lose his demeaning presence in her life...Then we can all see the real Amy, she is not going to lose TV time to trapse off into the sunset with Zachy-Pooh, I mean even if he does have lawyer in him ...

FORT Fan
    i have revised my theory on who the suprise guest will be. i'm thinking it's going to be toni, who will reveal that during her time away from the hotel she went to denmark and had the gender transfer operation. She will legally qualify as being a "man", if she wasn't already, and FOX didn't really want to have to give up the bug eyed beast with so much time before the september 24th finale.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i have revised my theory on who the suprise guest will be. i'm thinking it's going to be toni, who will reveal that during her time away from the hotel she went to denmark and had the gender transfer operation. She will legally qualify as being a "man", if she wasn't already, and FOX didn't really want to have to give up the bug eyed beast with so much time before the september 24th finale.
    Toni has a little secret.. and it's not exactly little.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Holly 71 , What not to wear would be perfect .... I would love to see Wayne and Stacy get their hands on Amy

Correct me if Im wrong but I don't think anyone has mentioned the possibility of the new contestant being Amy's boyfriend/exboyfriend (whatever) Anthony. I mean according to her he was the greatest person she knew (until Zach came along that is). That would certainly put a new cog in Amy's wheel. How could she pine away for Zach with the former love of her life around?

Just a twisted thought
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Maybe they are going to do a survivor-esque thing and have a "jury" decide who the final winners will be.

Idol Fan
    Cute idea, Mischief! If it will get Amy off the show, I'm all for it! My idea was that it's Kristin's ex - take your pick of any number!

I only hope whoever it is will pave the way for Alex, Amy & Kirstin to leave! Let's keep our fingers crossed. And at least there'll be two shows this week, thankfully!

Bellenote

Quote Originally Posted by Bellenote
    Cute idea, Mischief! If it will get Amy off the show, I'm all for it! My idea was that it's Kristin's ex - take your pick of any number!

LOl yeah that number is upwards of 40 !!! With those kinds of numbers it shouldn't be too hard to find a willing victim .. um participant lol

I GOT IT!!! The mystery guest is Scott's ex. This explains his "shocked" expression from the previews and will put an end to the guessing game of whether or not he's a "closet case".

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I GOT IT!!! The mystery guest is Scott's ex. This explains his "shocked" expression from the previews and will put an end to the guessing game of whether or not he's a "closet case".
    Well, here's hoping it's a woman then! LOL j/k I really dont think Scott is anywhere near a closet case or even a touch homosexual for that matter.
    FG I think you are more on target than any of the other speculations I have seen, the last guest to have a surprise visitor was Amanda. It's a guy's turn to sweat now.

+ Reply to Thread