+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who is the suprise guest?

There are so many people that could come on and get those shocking reactions from all the guests. I think at this point, any change in the game is going to make the guests react in the way we saw them on the preview because just when they think they have the game figured out...POW!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie
    There wouldn't be much point, or drama, to bringing Keith back. He just left; there is very little change in the group chemistry since then. A return from him would be pretty boring.

Did they specifically SAY it was a guy? I missed that.

Sam
    FORT Newbie
    Well i think that it will either be Zach or Jason (amanda's ex) cuz no one else has really had a big impact on the show as did Zach (leaving) and jason coming!! we'll just have to see.!!!

Sorry guys, but I have to say bringing back Zack would be awesome. Think of the tension. Even though many of you 'hate' Zack, he is interesting to watch. Fox wants high ratings, so bringing back Zack would be profitable.

Sam
    FORT Newbie
    Ya i sorta agree with ohiomobprincess!! Ya i didnt like Zach too much but i think they might bring him back. And he will steak his revenge on Keith!! And ya they never told him he was leaving PH forever!! Never know!! But when thinking about it, if they brought back Jason alot of the house guest probably wouldnt be as shocked as they were in the preview!!! i dunno...cant wait!!!

just an observation...all the hotel guests keep on bringing up Zack all the time..so maybe it is him.

After amanda or any of the other former guests left it was just like bye lol

It's Richard Simmons!

FORT Newbie
    I think it will be Zach, but not to stay--to ask AMy to leave with him maybe? iunno.

FORTified with Vitamin D solacean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Uh, Dux, have you not been paying attention. They said last night in the previews it's somebody they've already gotten to know...
    By chance I happen to have the last part of the 8/4 episode on tape, including the final "preview of next week" part. In that preview, hostess Amanda didn't say it's "someone you ALL know", she said it's "someone YOU know", a statement which could have been directed at any one individual just as easily as to the group as a whole. Just because they flashed to close-ups of a bunch of different people right after that statement doesn't mean much of anything (except maybe that the editors enjoy playing mind games with the audience, which we already know!).

Now, there may well have been another preview earlier in the show that said the surprise guest was someone they ALL knew (I don't remember, and I don't have the whole show on tape), but at least the preview at the end of the show didn't by itself prove to me that they all are supposed to know this upcoming mystery guest.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I think they (fox) wants everyone to believe that it is Zach (you know how they always set up the previews to look like something it's not).

Maybe it's Amy's dermatologist???
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

+ Reply to Thread