+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the suprise guest?

I still think its an ex boy friend or girlfriend of one of the guests....Or possibly Andon. I really dont think that it is Zach.

Bleah! Guys!! Think outside of the box! I really dont think its giong to be someone connected with the show. The faces they made in the preview last night were the same faces they made when Jason walked around the corner and Amanda said omg thats my ex BF! It could be anyone! Imagine sitting around the pool and Amanda shows up and announces hey here's a new person. Their jaws would drop no matter what
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Bleah! Guys!! Think outside of the box! I really dont think its giong to be someone connected with the show. The faces they made in the preview last night were the same faces they made when Jason walked around the corner and Amanda said omg thats my ex BF! It could be anyone! Imagine sitting around the pool and Amanda shows up and announces hey here's a new person. Their jaws would drop no matter what
    Uh, Dux, have you not been paying attention. They said last night in the previews it's somebody they've already gotten to know...pay attention!

OOOH how bout Joe Millionaire lol

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Put Clay on there. His brillo hair would go well with Amy's mop hair. Then they could both be mistaken by the "hotel" staff as common household objects.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fan
    i'm voting that it will be scott's ex, steven

awwww man I was busy running up and down stairs trying to get my kiddo to stay in bed
    bleah! I am still going to be optimistic and think around the box. I'll say .... the bell boy!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i'm voting that it will be scott's ex, steven

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    awwww man I was busy running up and down stairs trying to get my kiddo to stay in bed
    bleah! I am still going to be optimistic and think around the box. I'll say .... the bell boy!
    I forgive you for lack of attention; however, I need to know what it is you have against Amanda's boyfriend? Or are you just being argumentative for my sake?

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    But didn't Zack "peave Paradise Hotel FOREVER"?

Seems like, if they had a plan to bring someone back, they'd conveniently drop that last word.
    i went back and rewatched the past two weeks PH episodes over the weekend to see if they were leaving out the FOREVER part of the catch phrase- when Zack left- not one time in the hour episode did anyone mention that someone would be leaving PH FOREVER...

there would be no interest, intrigue or suspense by bringing zachass back- it would be very predictable! revenge...

+ Reply to Thread