+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the suprise guest?

Amanda stopped saying " leave paradise FORVER" to Zack and Toni and she made it very clear in the beginning FOREVER! lol so Zack or Toni is a possibility

I don't think its Jason why would he want back on the show? He came for Amanda. He never talked to anyone but Amanda so by the people reactions in the previews i don't think its him

It could be someone who never got picked to come to Paradise like J ( the rapper)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I noticed that "forever" was left out as well Mickles.

That sucks if either of them are allowed back.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yeah, two reasons I believe it will be Jason. He was the only one who left Paradise, but not "forever" AND, even though there are people out there speculating about Keith's reaction to the new guy must mean it's Zach-azz, I personally think they will all have the same reaction to Jason since they all believe he's living happily ever after with Amanda the ho elsewhere.

I really think it's Zach. That's the only person who could "surprise" the guests enough to give a facial reaction. Or maybe it's that Matt guy, who has been given a second chance. He's the only guy other than Zach that had any impact on the others. Andon, bleh. Amanda's boyfriend, bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I would hate to see Zack come back personally.

The power is shifting in the hotel, if he came back he'd just take his position back in the main group and probably start a personal vendetta against Keith.

Plus, why reward Amy's atrocious behaviour by bringing her "true love" back?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I could see Andon coming back to the hotel or maybe one of the guests ex boyfriends or girlfriends....Something like BB4 did

Whats another Fox reality series?? Oh how about American Idol ..Its someone they all recognize we think.. how about Ruben joining the cast!??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

What did Ruben ever do to deserve such cruel & unusual punishment?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Yeah i think its Zack too because keiths reaction was like "o shit" It would be interesting to see Keith and Zack fight but then at roommate selection we all know what is gonna happen

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    I really think it's Zach. That's the only person who could "surprise" the guests enough to give a facial reaction. Or maybe it's that Matt guy, who has been given a second chance. He's the only guy other than Zach that had any impact on the others. Andon, bleh. Amanda's boyfriend, bleh.
    I really hope you're wrong this time. That will just kill it for me if they bring back the Zackass. :mad:
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread