+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who is the suprise guest?

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Just saw the preview. If they used actual reactions to the mystery guest (and not edited ones) Amy looks a bit peeved (which makes me think the mystery guest will be a girl and not Zack or Andon) and Scott looks downright flabbergasted.

That said, here is my theory. Does Scott have a younger sister??? Imagine how THAT would shake things up and cause friction.
    to get that kind of reaction I would guess that the woman coming in would be an exlover not a sister.. wouldnt you be happy to see a member of your family after so much time? A real person, someone you have a history with?
    It would be interesting if you are right Maji, she could give Scott the inside scoop!! Now that might turn some tables!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    to get that kind of reaction I would guess that the woman coming in would be an exlover not a sister.. wouldnt you be happy to see a member of your family after so much time? A real person, someone you have a history with?
    It would be interesting if you are right Maji, she could give Scott the inside scoop!! Now that might turn some tables!
    Wasn't Melanie with Scott initially? I can't remember now (damn old age). I don't see Fox bringing in siblings. It being Melanie would explain the icky look from the girls and the horrified look from Scott. However, let's go back to the idea that it's a guy; which guy do we all know could pull that kind of action from Amy and Scott...none other than our good friend and first to leave Paradise ANDON!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Wasn't Melanie with Scott initially? I can't remember now (damn old age). I don't see Fox bringing in siblings. It being Melanie would explain the icky look from the girls and the horrified look from Scott. However, let's go back to the idea that it's a guy; which guy do we all know could pull that kind of action from Amy and Scott...none other than our good friend and first to leave Paradise ANDON!
    Who's Melanie? I don't even remember her, she was gone so fast.

Anyway, I said the first time I saw the preview that it was going to be Andon. If it's a guy, I still say it's either Andon, Zack, or that one guy that got left off by mistake when Toni picked Keith.

If it's a girl, I don't really know. I can't see them bringing back Amanda and I doubt it would be one of the girls that didn't make it. Maybe it's someone's ex-girlfriend like they did with Amanda and Jason.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'm not too sure if one would be thrilled to see their little sister alight amongst so many horndogs.

You know, in another thread, YellowApple brought up a possible twist, as well. That an employee of the island (who they all know, of course) will be brought on board as a new guest. That would be cool, as well!

I'm not too sure if one would be thrilled to see their little sister alight amongst so many horndogs.

You know, in another thread, YellowApple brought up a possible twist, as well. That an employee of the island (who they all know, of course) will be brought on board as a new guest. That would be cool, as well!
    Actually, someone else (Duxxy or funnygirl422, I believe) mentioned it before I did. I just repeated it and said it would be a cool twist.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Ah, thanks for the tip, YA!

I think either of the above would be an interesting way to go! Imagine the shock and surprise!

Ah, thanks for the tip, YA!

I think either of the above would be an interesting way to go! Imagine the shock and surprise!
    Well we'll find out tonight. I just hope it was worth the wait since we only had one show last week.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Whoever it is I hope that they give Scott the inside scoop and let him know that he's playing for the wrong team.

For the sake of argument (I'm rooting for Charla and Dave) if Scott wanted to look out for his best interests, or if I was in his position. I would allign myself with Beau and Holly and recruit either Tara or a new girl to keep them in play. Afterall, the power of four seems to be working.

Rock Star
    Candi - Your idea about aligning with Beau, Holly and Tara is interesting. I think it's those three (along with Dave) that are going to squeak Charla out of the plan and have the real power in the end.
    di

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    Candi - Your idea about aligning with Beau, Holly and Tara is interesting. I think it's those three (along with Dave) that are going to squeak Charla out of the plan and have the real power in the end.
    I've been thinking that too. Charla has put herself way out there, well, not until the last selection. But everyone's alliance suspicions about Charla were actualized when she picked Kieth and Tara picked Dave during the last episode.

As the ringleader, anyone not in her little click will feel threatened and target her...and eventually her own little alliance will have to fight for themselves and they will view her as a threat. So as much as I love her...I HOPE SHE DOESN'T GET KICKED OFF!.

+ Reply to Thread