+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 8/4 Show Discussion: SPOILERS

FORT Regular
    i wonder what will happen if all the originals are gone??? will it be group 2 (charla dave keith tara holly) vs group 3 (everyone that is next)? or will they just relax and let things figure themselves out. NAH

Quote Originally Posted by eve24
    i wonder what will happen if all the originals are gone??? will it be group 2 (charla dave keith tara holly) vs group 3 (everyone that is next)? or will they just relax and let things figure themselves out. NAH
    Good question Eve. I think they would splinter off into smaller groups, couples perhaps with Charla and Dave wreaking havoc. Or possibly Charla and Keith. Too bad we dont know the rules of this so called game, it would be alot easier to figure out who will stay and who will go that way
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

LG.
    that's just what they're expecting us to do.

Nah, letting us know "the rules" would hem in the producers who want flexibility to have the maximum possible twists and turns for this show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by solacean
    She did seem a little unaffected by it, didn't she?

I also enjoyed how Amy's response to the "why Beau?" question was "Zack always respected Beau." Anyone else getting the feeling that Amy has become the First Cleric of the Church of Zack, Patron Saint of Paradise?

And don't forget that he's also the best looking guy in every room he walks into (and certainly has some lawyer-ish papers to support that), and has also had the toughest life of anyone to ever walk the face of the Earth. :rolleyes
    OK, Zack always "respected Beau", yet he told Keith that he wanted to keep Alex and Scott. Meaning he wouldn't have minded seeing Beau gone. Amy's full of crap, just like everyone else in the Inner Circle.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread