+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just Had An Epiphany

Just Had An Epiphany

Would have started this sooner, but it took me forever to make sure I was spelling "epiphany" right...

Anyway, with the new "twists" being added every new episode, here's my take on tonight's twist. Holly will pick first, but she can only pick between Scott and Beau (her overnight choices). Since Beau was stupid enough to play the "friend" card immediately with this woman (I'm starting to think this guy is gay) she will pick Beau. Then, in another twist that the gang cannot room with the same person they roomed with the previous week. So Toni will pick Alex, Amy will pick Alex, Kirstin will pick Scott, Charla will pick Keith, Tara will (in yet another schocker to the viewing audience) choose Dave; now, Alex has to pick between the two ladies so he chooses Amy (out of some respect thing for Zack-azz); Thus, leaving TT out in the cold and leaving Paradise and breaking up the "forever"!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Sounds good, but I see one problem with this.

I don't think Tara will choose Dave. Forgiving the fact that Tara's shallow and (let's face it) Dave is not attractive, but she's also a backstabber who can't be trusted. I think she's more concerned with being popular than doing the right thing and living up to her bargain with Charla and the Outsiders. Tara will pick Scott if she can't choose Beau again.

I think one of the IC girls might be forced to room with Dave just for survival. That will be funny as hell if it happens.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I like that, only I think that Alex will pick Toni since Amy's been "Queen Beotche" the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I like that, only I think that Alex will pick Toni since Amy's been "Queen Beotche" the last week.
    No, Amy and Alex are both from Arizona just like Zack-azz and TT is from Chicago so she's outta there!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No, Amy and Alex are both from Arizona just like Zack-azz and TT is from Chicago so she's outta there!

No matter what happens I really wish Amy would get the BOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by georgiagan2003
    No matter what happens I really wish Amy would get the BOOT!
    Get rid of her, I say!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Hear hear.

I like this little twist funnygirl.
    I think she should have to do that, but still pick last.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread