+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like Beau said..

FORT Newbie

Like Beau said..

in the short preview captions... "The show could be playing us". It will probably end with every contestant getting kicked off with no real money prize!! This show seems to never end with new contestants coming on every 2 weeks.

Like the show said, I think it's going to end with only one couple remaining who wins the prize money. I don't think they would eliminate every single contestant...that would be pointless and plain stupid.

FORT Newbie

You never know.

This is FOX. Always expect the unexpected with this network!!!

FORT Regular
    how about this...why do they say "what no body knows, is that only one couple will remain in the end." well....how does no one know this if new contestants keep coming on?????

I think he said "The GAME might be playing us."

"Instead of us playing the game, I think the game is playing us."

keith might have sabotaged the game!
    it could've been zack and amy coz they're a nice couple and feelings were really true!
    oh well. we'll just wait and see!
    Clay Aiken is the first artist who made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Oh yeah, I can see that... the dysfunctional (and therefore typical) couple is the winner.

But I wonder how they'll figure the winner. The last couple remaining, or the couple who's been a "couple" the longest (in that case, it's Alex and Kristin who would win).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Oh yeah, I can see that... the dysfunctional (and therefore typical) couple is the winner.

But I wonder how they'll figure the winner. The last couple remaining, or the couple who's been a "couple" the longest (in that case, it's Alex and Kristin who would win).
    I disagree with that analysis YA. If you remember correctly Kristin was boning Beau, just a couple weeks ago and before that it was Matt, and before that it was Andon...she'll be doing Keith by the end of tonight's episode because she took the "hook up" part of the show very seriously and she wants her cout to be at least 50 before she leaves Paradise forever...
    I predict Scott and Charla will be the last two standing...

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I predict Scott and Charla will be the last two standing...
    I would love to agree with that! However we dont know who will be left standing until Fox lets us in on how people will be eliminated tonight
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

What does that have to do with it? I know one girl will be going home for sure (hence Holly's demise at this point in time) do you anticipate another twist where a guy will volunteer to go or they will play a game to eliminate another? Hmmm...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast