+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Like Beau said..

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I disagree with that analysis YA. If you remember correctly Kristin was boning Beau, just a couple weeks ago and before that it was Matt, and before that it was Andon...she'll be doing Keith by the end of tonight's episode because she took the "hook up" part of the show very seriously and she wants her cout to be at least 50 before she leaves Paradise forever...
    I predict Scott and Charla will be the last two standing...
    I didn't know anything about Kristin and Beau, Matt, and Andon. I do remember Amanda hooking up with Matt and Beau. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just don't remember it.

But I do think you're right.. when they said "hook up or get out", it certainly wasn't lost on Kristin.

Scott and Charla.. I wouldn't mind seeing them make it all the way, as they happen to be my two favorites.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I know one girl will be going home for sure (hence Holly's demise at this point in time) do you anticipate another twist where a guy will volunteer to go or they will play a game to eliminate another? Hmmm...
    That would be interesting. They play a game and then whoever wins gets to eliminate one of their own sex. It would be interesting to see how that would play out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12