+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know what the point of this show is?

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Does anyone know what the point of this show is?

Hello everyone!
    I've been faithfully watching this show from the beginning, but I still don't know what they are playing for does anyone know? Do the guests know? Has anyone heard any spoilers? I watch them (especially Toni or Tony or Tonex, carrying on every week and I keep wondering, why is this girl going through all of this. Have they announced a price or an objective to this? Hope I'm not asking in the wrong area or anything.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Blessings, Bear

I always thought it was about finding "love" but once Zack got kicked off my thought was bombed because Keith kept sayng " i was playing the game" and too me love ain't a game.

Now i think its a summer vacation and i'm crazy enough to be sucked in

LG.
    the ads have alluded to some type of "prize" for the last couple remaining in the Hotel, but they haven't announced what the prize is, and not sure if they've told the Hotel Guests exactly what it is either.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1
    Hello everyone!
    I've been faithfully watching this show from the beginning, but I still don't know what they are playing for does anyone know? Do the guests know? Has anyone heard any spoilers? I watch them (especially Toni or Tony or Tonex, carrying on every week and I keep wondering, why is this girl going through all of this. Have they announced a price or an objective to this? Hope I'm not asking in the wrong area or anything.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Blessings, Bear
    I've heard that the person who publicly humiliates themself the most wins a lifetime supply of shame and embarrassment.

I haven't heard about them winning anything else...

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GooFiO
    I've heard that the person who publicly humiliates themself the most wins a lifetime supply of shame and embarrassment.

I haven't heard about them winning anything else...
    Well then I don't know who will win! Either Amy, Zack, Toni, Beau, Kristen, Alex, or Amanda could win!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Thanks everyone! I'm feeling a little better knowing that I'm not the only one who doesn't know. I am beginning to wonder if the producers of the show know. All I can say is I hope it's worth it to them whatever it is. We all do things when we're young, but these folks, really will have a lot of shame and embarrassment one day.

To be honest, I don't know exactly the point of the show.. and how will it actually end if they kick someone off, then bring someone else in? *shrug*

I think that everyone wins in their own little way, I'm sure some of the women will go on to pose in Playboy and make lots of money, didnt some of the Survivor gals do that? They most likely won't have to go back to their former jobs, thats for sure.. Well some of them, anyways.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    To be honest, I don't know exactly the point of the show.. and how will it actually end if they kick someone off, then bring someone else in? *shrug*

I think that everyone wins in their own little way, I'm sure some of the women will go on to pose in Playboy and make lots of money, didnt some of the Survivor gals do that? They most likely won't have to go back to their former jobs, thats for sure.. Well some of them, anyways.
    Let's just hope that Toni isn't the one posing for Playboy! Imagine the poor unsuspecting man that flips to that centerfold!

I don't know what the point of the show is, either, but I just can't help but watch. . .

the object of the game is to stick to it however you can and weed out the loser out, ermm...but that ain't zack : oh well.
    Clay Aiken is the first artist who made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

FORT Newbie
    Just remember that the show was already taped months ago!! Someone out there knows the ending. Relatives or friends of the contestants or those who work on the set of this show. Com' On, someone can let us in on the results!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast