+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone know what the point of this show is?

Quote Originally Posted by mkabrisky
    Just remember that the show was already taped months ago!! Someone out there knows the ending. Relatives or friends of the contestants or those who work on the set of this show. Com' On, someone can let us in on the results!

WRONG this show is taped a couple weeks before we see it my friend went to the taping where keith got picked

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by squeegieb
    Let's just hope that Toni isn't the one posing for Playboy! Imagine the poor unsuspecting man that flips to that centerfold!

I don't know what the point of the show is, either, but I just can't help but watch. . .
    Hey, there was a female wrestler (Chyna) who posed nude in Playboy and I think it was one of their best-selling issues, from what I read about it.

And you're right. This show is a trainwreck. Terrible, yet you have to watch it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

The point of this show? I dunno, but it gives us great fodder to discuss instead of watching summer reruns! I'm getting a headache trying to figure out what will happen tonight!

As much fun as I'm having watching/discussing this show, I do have to admit, I'm ready to have some closure. I think they need to start working towards a conclusion to all this drama.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    As much fun as I'm having watching/discussing this show, I do have to admit, I'm ready to have some closure. I think they need to start working towards a conclusion to all this drama.
    I can't believe you said that Holly...I thought we were all in this together. I mean, jeeze, if the show ends, I"ll have to start paying more attention to my kids on Mondays and Wednesday, with an ocassional Tuesday thrown in...I'm not ready ofr it. I work full-time and this is the closest I'm getting to a vacation. I just got a bad haircut and what got me through an emotional weekend was that it still looks better than Amy's! Please don't take it away yet.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I can't believe you said that Holly...I thought we were all in this together. I mean, jeeze, if the show ends, I"ll have to start paying more attention to my kids on Mondays and Wednesday, with an ocassional Tuesday thrown in...I'm not ready ofr it. I work full-time and this is the closest I'm getting to a vacation. I just got a bad haircut and what got me through an emotional weekend was that it still looks better than Amy's! Please don't take it away yet.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12