+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The funniest people!

XMAfan

The funniest people!

I am a huge ph fan and i just found this message board. And let me just say that you guys are the funniest people ever! I haven't laughed out loud like this in so long...from ur twist predictions to the alternate theme song about the characters. This Board is a riot!

Quote Originally Posted by XMAfan
    I am a huge ph fan and i just found this message board. And let me just say that you guys are the funniest people ever! I haven't laughed out loud like this in so long...from ur twist predictions to the alternate theme song about the characters. This Board is a riot!
    XMAfan! We do like to have a good time here at the FORT. Check out our many other forums and stop by the Introduction Thread in the Announcements forum to introduce yourself!
    Last edited by Unklescott; 08-02-2003 at 11:07 PM.

xkissluvx
    XMAfan!
    It's great here! Its great entertainment, better than TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    XMAfan! We do like to have a good time here at the FORT. Check out our many other boards and stop by the Introduction Thread to introduce yourself!
    Other boards? What other boards? I never heard of them...

XMAfan
    Oh and I am also going to add as a new member...Even though i stand virtually alone...i must admit i am a Zack and Amy fan.

xkissluvx
    Oh and I am also going to add as a new member...Even though i stand virtually alone...i must admit i am a Zack and Amy fan.
    Yay!! Yet another Zack-Amy fan!! (Even though Im just a Zack fan... )

XMA fan.

We just love this show around here and it looks like you will fit in very nicely
    "That's Numberwang!"

KyRoberto
    Welcome...

As far being a Zack/Amy fan...I cant say I am a fan of them as far as people, or for being a winner on this show (however these people are supposed to win this game)....but they sure are entertaining. Good for some laughs, so I guess I am somewhat of a fan, in a twisted sort of way.

Delia

Though I'm not a Zack~Amy fan, I do think they deserve each other.

Zack--><--Amy

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by KyRoberto
    Welcome...

As far being a Zack/Amy fan...I cant say I am a fan of them as far as people, or for being a winner on this show (however these people are supposed to win this game)....but they sure are entertaining. Good for some laughs, so I guess I am somewhat of a fan, in a twisted sort of way.
    Definately true. Take out Zack, Amy, Toni, and Dave, and you have a pretty boring show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Yeah, who wants to watch Charla lay in the sun all day; Kirstin contemplate who she'll sleep with next; Beau psychoanalyze everything that is said and done; Alex admire himself in a mirror; and Tara honing her knife for the next back-stabbing! We need the drama.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast