+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wouldnt you love to be Toni's or Amy's family and watching this?

FORT Newbie

Wouldnt you love to be Toni's or Amy's family and watching this?

Good God....I am sure they have to be very proud of their respective relatives

I mentioned to my lady friend last night that I thought that Amy could have been acting, that I couldnt see anyone that bitter and messed up over a guy, especially when "Hack" lives nearby. I mean, if its true love, wouldnt it flourish somewhere else other than the "world's most exclusive resort?"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    That's what I said to myself when she was going on about it.

And my mom and dad mentioned the same thing you just did. I can just imagine my parents if I was on TV throwing F-bombs and acting like an asshole in front of millions of viewers.

But when you're white trash (as I strongly suspect Zack and probably Amy are), you don't care. You "jes wanbe on TV!" It's the White Trash Olympics and we all have front row seats.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Any truth to the rumor that Amy's last name is Springer and she was born in Cincinnati?

The way she was carrying on in Wednesday's episode, I was half expecting to see Steve, the bald dude from the Springer show, holding her back while she yapped in Keith's face.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey
    Of course I agree with everybody here that Amy's behavior is despicable.

The amazing thing is, that even though she knows she's on camera, she seems to be relishing the limelight despite the way she chooses to portray herself.

She is an evil, stupid and shallow woman. Lamebrained Zack treated her badly at the start and she just kept coming back for more. Now she is dishing it out and looking very nasty.

I can't help but think that her family is probably like Shannon's mother from BB2 -- just so thrilled that their daughter is on TV that they don't even find fault with any of her actions.

Toni is a totally lost cause and I'm sure her family could care less. Remember her statement, "I don't even let my parents talk to me that way!" I'll just bet that they can't stand her.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Do they let them have TV's in the mental institution??

JR.
    They'll blame it on the editing

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

"Mom! I didn't have sex with Zack! All that bumping and grinding was edited in!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Any truth to the rumor that Amy's last name is Springer and she was born in Cincinnati?

The way she was carrying on in Wednesday's episode, I was half expecting to see Steve, the bald dude from the Springer show, holding her back while she yapped in Keith's face.
    One of the best descriptions I've heard is when a local radio personality said it was "Jerry Springer meets The Real World meets Temptation Island".
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH

"Mom! I didn't have sex with Zack! All that bumping and grinding was edited in!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :LOL

+ Reply to Thread