+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First post...thoughts on Wednesday's Show

FORT Newbie

First post...thoughts on Wednesday's Show

I just stumbled across this forum...and had to wait until Thurs night to watch Wed's show..so here is a take from a newbie around here.

Jeez, the list of likable characters on the show just diminished big time for me....

First off, Toni. She was never on my "like" list, but still needs mentioning. "Game On!!!" LOL! Oh, how her friends (if she has any) and family must be so proud to say they know this lovely woman. Little did we know, that the stereotypical bully is a roid raged shemale who acts as probably the second most immature (we'll get to who NOW holds that title), despite the fact she is the oldest female. I think I know why she is a reality TV troll. Its her only way of having a social life. One second, she is hugging on David...the next minute, when he makes the despicable observation (along with Beau, but thats a whole 'NUTHER story) that she is playing the game, then the roid rage kicks in again. Can someone please, just put her to sleep? Has anyone ever seen a more demented person in their life? Seeing her face on the screen, hearing her deep manly voice, thats almost enough for me to lose my dinner right then and there. Totally unappealing. But, I dont want her to go JUST YET...which brings me to my next guest to discuss.

Amy. Poor Amy. Gets talked down to by "Hack" whenever he feels the need to vent. Good little trooper, always in the poor abandoned young man's corner, always there for a hug, a cuddle, and sex. Then, Keith comes in and shatters her world, so she thinks. I guess she will never get the opportunity to see "Hack" again since Paradise Hotel is where she is going to live the rest of her life, and "Hack" probably doesnt exist on the outside world. Well, the only thing that doesnt exist on the outside world is a potential "relationship" between Amy and "Hack." Of course, she is too stupid to realize it, but in the non PH world, Amy would be nothing more than occasional fifth choice booty call material for "Hack." He made that clear on the first night, telling her he was disappointed that he was with her rather than Amanda or Kristin. He needed someone to keep him on the show. Period. When the decision was taken out of his hands, Keith was there for the opporunity. He was selfish. He was cocky. He didnt take others feeling in consideration. He got rid of the "most respected" person at the hotel (are you freaking kidding me???). Of course, Keith should have consulted all the women first, this game is for them. Didnt they tell him that in the limo on the ride over? Whatever.

But, her behavior on the Wednesday show reeked of someone with psychological problems. It was almost like Tourette's. Couldnt keep her mouth shut whenever Keith said something. Veiled threats at the new contestants during the selection, then a more pointed threat to Holly during her first get together with the guests. What is it with these people? Has this place totally blown away their minds, or is this girl really this F---ED up? Someone, get her a damned valium, I was so embarassed for her, but at the same time, I wanted a rock to fall out of the sky and knock her out long enough to shut up her up. Scary behavior, actually.

Beau. Simply, a dumbass. He is too dense to realize that "his people" (as he called them last week) were plotting to get rid of him, and then Alex pretty much told him that he wasnt one of the ones he would be upset about for leaving. But, like a sheep, he hangs out with Amy, bashed on Keith (who could have easily sent HIM home, since he was with the girl Keith was most interested in), and is already being counted on to help save psycho Amy.

Keith, Charla, and Dave have their work cut out for them this week, because the Psycho trio is going to campaign (or intimidate, pick your term) to get Holly to go after Charla's man. Of course, it means that she would probably have to room with Dave, but anything for the good hearted "in crowd."

to the FORT KyRoberto!

Is this the most crapalicious show, or what?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?

And everything you said I agree with. You have to love and hate the show at the same time. I know I do.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    to the FORT KyRoberto!

PH is like a train wreck. You hate that its happening, but you cant take your eyes off of it.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by KyRoberto
    PH is like a train wreck. You hate that its happening, but you cant take your eyes off of it.
    The same analogy I always use when talking about the show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

KyRoberto Do you feel better now that you got all that off your chest? A...PU...a veritible crapfest for your eyes and ears...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread