Closed Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of P-Ho viewers

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    For the older viewers of PH:
    Has any of you had hair like Whitneys?
    I'm 30 and watch a lot of reality tv. Paradise Hotel is my guilty pleasure, like Joe Millionare and Temptation Island before it.

I used to have HUGE hair...went to high school in the mid-to-late eighties so it was a prerequisite before we were allowed into classes!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

14. I win. Oh wait. No I don't bored and Delia win. Rise of the youth! Or not

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Fun. So we have the 20 somethings, the 30 somethings, some college kids, a 16, 14, 13, and 12 a year old, and two 52 year olds (But the coolest 52 year olds ever). This is definetly diverse.
    Last edited by Boredom; 08-01-2003 at 09:47 PM.

i'm 17! and addicted to this show

Quote Originally Posted by mm3
    We're averaging 28.4 even counting the 12 and 13 year olds hanging around here...of course the 52 helped

Anyway, I was trying to justify myself the other day by thinking that I watch P-Ho because the cast reminds me of some of the idiotic -but fun in some ways- things me and my friends did in high school and as college freshmen. I'm turning 32 in October so I thought this was some sort of "not wanting to get old" phase.

Thank God for those Seinfeld re-runs! I watch at least two of them after P-Ho just to feel a little bit better.
    I'm 34 and watch it with my 17 year old step-son. He watches it for the girls and hoping to see some T&A...I'm not sure why I watch it...maybe like you mm3 it is some sort of "not wanting to get old" phase. Then again, I tell myself that I watch it to see what the young folks are up to these days so that I can stay hip and be able to carry on a conversation with my kids. Who knows? I'm a reality TV addict!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mscindy
    I'm 34 and watch it with my 17 year old step-son....... Who knows? I'm a reality TV addict!!!
    My 25 year old daughter and I watch several together. She got me hooked on Sorority House with her and I hooked her in to AI2.We also have done Joe Millionaire, The Bachelorette, and now PH and AJrs.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    38 here and my 15yo daughter and I watch it together. I'm happy to report she thought Zack was a jerk, too. That bodes well for any future soninlaws I might have some day.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    My 25 year old daughter and I watch several together. She got me hooked on Sorority House with her and I hooked her in to AI2.We also have done Joe Millionaire, The Bachelorette, and now PH and AJrs.
    Yep, same here. My son and I watch Real World/Road Rules, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Paradise Hotel, and BB4. We also watched AI2 together. I guess it does kinda bridge the age gap and finds us spending time together. I enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    38 here and my 15yo daughter and I watch it together. I'm happy to report she thought Zack was a jerk, too. That bodes well for any future soninlaws I might have some day.
    Yes, it does!!! I can not understand why Amy thought he was so great when all he did was talk about himself and how great he was. He kept yelling at her that she never asked him to talk about himself...blah, blah, blah. I kept thinking, "My gosh, you already are so full of yourself, what else do we need to know?" And did you notice how his story changed about what happened to him as a child? At first he said that his mother dropped him off in a parking lot when he was a child and just left him there and then the next time his story totally changed.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mscindy
    And did you notice how his story changed about what happened to him as a child? At first he said that his mother dropped him off in a parking lot when he was a child and just left him there and then the next time his story totally changed.
    I noticed that, too, but was wondering if maybe I just misunderstood what he said that second time when he was in the bathroom. What a jerk-wad. . .

Closed Thread