+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions! What girl will leave Paradise Hotel ...

Predictions! What girl will leave Paradise Hotel ...

forever? Or maybe the show will switch to SURVIVOR mode and she gets to be on the jury to decide the "winner."

Charla seems to be upset in the previews, but for some reason I donít think sheís going to go. I think she was either threatened by Toni or Amy or they shake up the eliminations by saying you canít room with the person you are currently with. (Off topic Ė shouldnít the producers do something about Toni threatening the guests? If she were to get a knife in her hand Ö maybe this is why Charla is crying. She is recalling Toniís ďGame OnĒ speeches.) Charla picks Scott and fears Holly is going to go after him.

I am getting a ditz vibe from Holly. I hope she picks Beau.

I think Tara or Amy will go this week because they donít have too much of a connection with any of the guys or donít seem to be committing to anyone.

I hope no one screws Charla. Especially Keith.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think either Tara or Amy. If Charla went, it would be too ovbious.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    I think Tara or Amy will go this week because they donít have too much of a connection with any of the guys or donít seem to be committing to anyone.

I hope no one screws Charla. Especially Keith.
    I think (and hope) you're right. I'm hoping they showed Charla crying to "trick" us into thinking she's the next to go. . .

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    The one I really would like to see go would be Toni. But I think it will either be Tara or Amy.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    IMO- Tara, first impressions go a long way- and people with tatoos love their tatoos, and love showing off their tatoos- big mistake by Tara...

btw- first impression is what got zack booted as well- how dare zack challenge my abs? buhbye

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I don't think it will be Keith who betrays Charla. If anyone, it will be Tara (who if Charla is smart she won't trust anyway).

But I don't think Charla is leaving either. It might be that she gets upset because the Inner Circle confronts her about the revolution. Charla (hopefully) already knows that the IC girls don't like her, and she's already made it clear that she doesn't like them either. So I'm thinking Terrible Toni and her lapdog Pitbull Amy use their bully tactics to scare Charla into backing down.

Or as realitynut suggested, they bring back the rule about not rooming with your roomate the week before. If that's the case, Charla will probably choose Keith, which leaves Tara or Holly to choose Dave. Tara will probably take Beau again (since I don't think she can be trusted to stand up to the Inner Circle), and Holly will pick Scott. That leaves Toni open, but she might choose Beau again, meaning Beau has to pick between Toni and Tara. Beau seems bored with Tara, so he might choose Toni again. But if Amy chooses Beau also, then that still leaves Toni open and I don't think she'd pick Dave (unless she wants to torment him for a week, and she's evil enough to do that).

Holly seems clueless to me too. And since she likes Scott, that makes her already predisposed to the Inner Circle over the Outsiders. I hope Toni or Amy gets eliminated, but I don't think Holly is that strong (or smart). She'll probably cave under the pressure and it will be Tara that's sent home, thus ensuring the survival of the Inner Circle.
    Last edited by Yellow Apple; 08-01-2003 at 11:41 AM.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I don't think one of the original girls is leaving, because the blurb for the next episode doesn't say anything about "The elimination that will send shockwaves through Paradise Island", like they did with Zack. For that reason, I think it is Tara who goes. What a shame!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    IMO- Tara, first impressions go a long way- and people with tatoos love their tatoos, and love showing off their tatoos- big mistake by Tara...
    True, but one of the first things Amy said to Holly was to pick the way Amy wanted Holly to pick, or else Amy will make Holly's life a hellish dimension. That isn't exactly what I would call a good first impression.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I hope they can reach Holly and Tara stays. I think they need to go for the core of the group, which for me is Toni. Toni should be the first to go followed by Amy. I think if you take Toni out, Amy will step up to be the "bitch" (as she so nicely showed last episode) and she'll have to go next.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    True, but one of the first things Amy said to Holly was to pick the way Amy wanted Holly to pick, or else Amy will make Holly's life a hellish dimension. That isn't exactly what I would call a good first impression.
    True, but Holly doesn't seem to me like she would stand up to threats like that. Besides, we already know she likes Scott, and he's one of the gang, so she'll probably just go along with Amy and Toni. Though she could surprise them and pick Scott for a roommate, putting Toni at risk of elimination (oh, please say it's so!).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast