+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Predictions! What girl will leave Paradise Hotel ...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    It will largely depend on whether or not they decide to revive the old rule about not being able to choose the person you've been rooming with. Charla will either choose Dave or Keith, depending. And since the Inner Circle doesn't like either of them, they won't pick Dave or Keith (unless they feel particularly nasty and want to torture the poor soul for a week until they kick them off). Whichever one doesn't get picked by Charla would then need Tara to pick them to complete the alliance. But I don't think Tara can be trusted to make that choice, so the leftover guy might get picked up by Toni (if Holly chooses Scott) or Amy (if Holly chooses Beau). Alex of course will pair up with Kristin.

So I think anyone but Charla (and possibly Kristin) is at risk to be sent home. Charla's safe with either Dave or Keith. Kristin will be safe with Alex unless they bring back that old no-repeat rule.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    It will largely depend on whether or not they decide to revive the old rule about not being able to choose the person you've been rooming with. Charla will either choose Dave or Keith, depending. And since the Inner Circle doesn't like either of them, they won't pick Dave or Keith (unless they feel particularly nasty and want to torture the poor soul for a week until they kick them off). Whichever one doesn't get picked by Charla would then need Tara to pick them to complete the alliance. But I don't think Tara can be trusted to make that choice, so the leftover guy might get picked up by Toni (if Holly chooses Scott) or Amy (if Holly chooses Beau). Alex of course will pair up with Kristin.

So I think anyone but Charla (and possibly Kristin) is at risk to be sent home. Charla's safe with either Dave or Keith. Kristin will be safe with Alex unless they bring back that old no-repeat rule.
    :stupid

SINBAD SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's going to happen NEXT week?!

THIS IS FOR GUESSING ONLY! IT'S ALL MEANT TO BE FUN!

So, what do you guys think that's going to happen next week? Personally, here's what I think is going to go down --

I think there's going to be a "pick a roommate you haven't had last week" because we haven't had one in awhile.

Holly is going to go for Scott and become involved in the Scott, Toni, Kristen, Amy and Alex clique and be convinced to pick Dave or Keith ( whichever Charla picks ) and force Charla to go home.

I personally love Charla and have liked her since day one, and would hate to see her go, but the bitch commands of Amy and Toni are a force unlike no other

FORT Newbie
    Depending on the twists involved...will Holly pick first or last? If she goes first and gets to choose who SHE wants, rather than face the fact that she will eliminate the woman she will be literally standing next to, then I dont think it looks good for the so called "Gruesome Threesome".

Will they allow people to choose the same roommate as they had? If they dont, then all bets are off. The "Gruesome Threesome" doesnt have as strong of a pool to choose from as they once had. This might be bad for a Tara, though, so stay tuned

And depends on who Holly takes a liking to. Or if she is easily intimidated. Right now, it could be Scott or Beau. And if she picks first, that means that someone like a Toni or Amy may have to take her chances on a Dave or Keith just to stay.

Charla was the reason I started watching this show. I loved what she said during the first roommate selection about picking Beau cause she didn't care for Amanda. I have been rooting for her ever since.

I don't think they will be able to pick the same roommate they had last week which means everyone is going to be really vunerable. I am not too worried about Charla cause I think she'll chose Keith and even if someone else picks him (besides Holly of course) he'll choose Charla. I don't think Holly will pick Keith.

I think Holly will pick the guy she actually likes as opposed to using any kind of strategy. She doesn't strike me as being a very manipulative kind of girl. I see her picking Beau and sending Amy home. I hope I am right cause if it happens I will be doing a little victory dance. If Holly doesn't pick Beau, she'll chose Scott. I think either Tara or Kristen will pick Scott and I don't know who he will chose but if Holly choses Scott it will send one of those 2 girls home.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    Charla was the reason I started watching this show. I loved what she said during the first roommate selection about picking Beau cause she didn't care for Amanda. I have been rooting for her ever since.

I don't think they will be able to pick the same roommate they had last week which means everyone is going to be really vunerable. I am not too worried about Charla cause I think she'll chose Keith and even if someone else picks him (besides Holly of course) he'll choose Charla. I don't think Holly will pick Keith.

I think Holly will pick the guy she actually likes as opposed to using any kind of strategy. She doesn't strike me as being a very manipulative kind of girl. I see her picking Beau and sending Amy home. I hope I am right cause if it happens I will be doing a little victory dance. If Holly doesn't pick Beau, she'll chose Scott. I think either Tara or Kristen will pick Scott and I don't know who he will chose but if Holly choses Scott it will send one of those 2 girls home.
    Amy might pick Alex though, and then Kristin would choose either Scott or Beau. Which leaves Toni to be forced to pick Dave or risk elimination. Tara should choose Dave by terms of the agreement (and then Dave chooses Tara over Toni), but I don't think she can be trusted. Nor do I think any of the IC girls would choose Dave or Keith unless they had to to stay in the game (and then I pity the poor guy that ends up with either of those two bitches for a week). So what happens will largely depend on two things: Whether or not they bring back the no-repeat rule, and whether Holly chooses first or last.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123