+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions! What girl will leave Paradise Hotel ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I don't think it will be Keith who betrays Charla. If anyone, it will be Tara (who if Charla is smart she won't trust anyway).

So I'm thinking Terrible Toni and her lapdog Pitbull Amy use their bully tactics to scare Charla into backing down.
    YA, that comment about the lapdog Pitbull Amy too funny, what we do with out you YA Great comment.
    But I think your right Tara already betrayed Charla once I'm sure she would do it again.
    ~Ally~

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I hope they can reach Holly and Tara stays. I think they need to go for the core of the group, which for me is Toni. Toni should be the first to go followed by Amy. I think if you take Toni out, Amy will step up to be the "bitch" (as she so nicely showed last episode) and she'll have to go next.
    However, from the last couple of episodes, Kristin and Amy have been the ones basically threatening the new guests. And since Amy has been verbally attacking Kieth, one of the members of the Charla coalition, she's more of a threat than Toni.
    Last edited by Boredom; 08-01-2003 at 12:03 PM.

Amy.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    YA, that comment about the lapdog Pitbull Amy too funny, what we do with out you YA Great comment.
    But I think your right Tara already betrayed Charla once I'm sure she would do it again.
    Amy's own words, actually. To Holly: "If you f*** with me, I'll bite like a pitbull and won't let go." From there it was easy to make the lapdog/pitbull connection.

Anyway, Tara really didn't seem too sure when Charla asked her to join the Outsiders. She was just kind of like: "Yeah, sure, I'll agree, and then do my own thing anyway." And I don't think Holly has enough guts to stand up to the bullying of Amy and Kristen. Sad to say, but I think the Outsider Rebellion will die as soon as it springs up.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

i think amy will go...or possibly toni if she picks scott.

I dont kno for sure yet, cuz we gotta wait till holly pics the 2nd guy to go on the trip with

I really hope no one from Charla's crew leaves, I can't believe its only one night next week, I can't wait to see what happens !!! I want Toni or Amy to leave, and Toni was crying so maybe thats a good thing, maybe Toni yelled at Charla after she got eliminated and then Charla started crying, I wish I knew who was going, I don't think I can wait until Monday night !!!!!

mm3
    getting busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveParadise
    i think amy will go...or possibly toni if she picks scott.

I dont kno for sure yet, cuz we gotta wait till holly pics the 2nd guy to go on the trip with

She picked Beau, it was on the previews and apparently they got along pretty well.
    "Get busy living or get busy dying"

FORT Newbie
    Most likely Tara. Face facts, the women are physically attracted to Beau. Holly does not seem like she is very strong. If Holly picks Keith for the second date I can see her (Tara) leaving.

I am sure Amy, Kristen and Toni will gang up on Charla. I can see Charla crying but tears dry.

With the loss of Tara she probably knows Dave (Charla's safety) is gone.

Reality is about strategy hippibashr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shakintomusic
    Most likely Tara. Face facts, the women are physically attracted to Beau. Holly does not seem like she is very strong. If Holly picks Keith for the second date I can see her (Tara) leaving.

I am sure Amy, Kristen and Toni will gang up on Charla. I can see Charla crying but tears dry.

With the loss of Tara she probably knows Dave (Charla's safety) is gone.
    Why? I don't see Charla picking Keith over Dave.
    1) Dave's a safer choice, he's really proved that he's her lap dog.
    2) Dave is less hated than Keith and would cause less ripples.
    3) Turning on Dave now would only mean /no one/ trusted her.

Dave's safe, even if Tara goes this week. Keith is next if the outsiders don't win.

Quote Originally Posted by mm3
    She picked Beau, it was on the previews and apparently they got along pretty well.
    i think either tara or amy is gone then because im pretty sure they will both pick beau unless tara picks keith

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast