+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Holly

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick
    From that interview that is going around with Beau, he states that him and holly are pretty close.... DUN DUN DUN DUN
    I heard that interview as well, and immediately thought there was more to that than what Beau said.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

All Holly has proven is that She is all boobs and no brains.

I loved the look on everyones faces when the tarot card woman said Holly would go into politics.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I have a strange feeling that there will be some kind of twist next week that results in Holly leaving before Amy.

Looks like Holly is going to get a bit snide during Pandora's box too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I loved the look on everyones faces when the tarot card woman said Holly would go into politics.
    I think what Madam Judith really said was - not that Holly would go into politics - but that she envisioned that a lot of politicians would go "into" Holly in the future.

Something was obviously just lost in the translation.

FORT fan
    I have a strange feeling that there will be some kind of twist next week that results in Holly leaving before Amy.

Looks like Holly is going to get a bit snide during Pandora's box too.
    I am thinking the same thing....if not a twist, I am wondering if Scott might select Amy and send Holly home

That wouldn't surprise me either kymmerz.

Scott has been giving Holly some really mixed signals, saying he would choose her over Melanie, then getting all mopey after Mel had to leave.

Holly is usually pretty quiet, but after seeing that clip of her getting snarky at Pandora's box next week, I wonder if that behaviour might provide Scott with the excuse he needs to cut her loose.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That wouldn't surprise me either kymmerz.

Scott has been giving Holly some really mixed signals, saying he would choose her over Melanie, then getting all mopey after Mel had to leave.

Holly is usually pretty quiet, but after seeing that clip of her getting snarky at Pandora's box next week, I wonder if that behaviour might provide Scott with the excuse he needs to cut her loose.

I agree with you.. althought I dont think Scott needs a reason anymore.. I think he is getting sick of her treating him like she owns him.. wanting to know who he is talking with, etc...

I agree with that too alleria.
    Scott was in a bad position once Mel came back, he clearly never expected her to rejoin the game and so became somewhat involved with Holly.
    I think he would have liked to have ditched Holly in favour of pairing up with Mel, but he was understandably torn at that point as he had become allied with Holly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I can't wait to see what prompts Holly's little outburst during Pandora's box nest week.

Tara is asking the question and after Holly replies Tara says "I can't believe you", in a clam voice, Holly bites back, "beleive it Tara".

Seems as though she might have picked up the "crazy stick" from Toni and Des.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread