+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Holly

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Holly is very pretty, but damn what a dumb broad...lol She'll be spreading for Playboy!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Yep, she's already said as much when Scott asked her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She needs to stop acting like a jealous (oh sorry I forgot she's not) girlfriend. Questioning Scott on who he hangs out with and how much time he hangs out with them. Being a roommate with someone does not mean that your in a 'relationship' with them. She needs to just have fun and play the game but she can't if she's constantly keeping track of where Scott is and what he's doing.
    *smooches*

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    She needs to stop acting like a jealous (oh sorry I forgot she's not) girlfriend. Questioning Scott on who he hangs out with and how much time he hangs out with them. Being a roommate with someone does not mean that your in a 'relationship' with them. She needs to just have fun and play the game but she can't if she's constantly keeping track of where Scott is and what he's doing.
    she is really coming off as jealous and needy...and Scott really seems to be tiring of this

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Seems to me like Holly thinks of her and Scott as a couple while Scott just sees it as game strategy. I bet Scott and and Mel will end up seeing each other after the show, and Scott and Holly will go their seperate ways.

Feel free to send her my way, Scott.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Seems to me like Holly thinks of her and Scott as a couple while Scott just sees it as game strategy. I bet Scott and and Mel will end up seeing each other after the show, and Scott and Holly will go their seperate ways.

From that interview that is going around with Beau, he states that him and holly are pretty close.... DUN DUN DUN DUN

FORT Regular
    Politics, ha ha.

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    Politics, ha ha.
    yeah, politics, right...the closest Holly will get to the political arena is by pulling a "monica lewinski"

FORT Newbie
    Holly has taken Toni's place as the psycho on the show. You can tell she is pushing Scott over the edge with her bedtime discussions about where he is, who he's with, and what he's saying 24-7. I think inside she wants it to be a Zack/Amy type of relationship so she can feel loved. Low self-esteem on her part.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

Scott and Holly's "relationship" certainly seems to have taken a turn away from the romantic.

Holly doesn't seem the sharperst tool in the shed and I think Scott has come to realise they have little in common.
    She's fun to fool around with, but beyond that there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of potential for a relationship between the two of them.

Holly seems to baffle Scott her comments on a regular basis.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread