+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Holly

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    Poor Miss Holly, I actually felt a little sorry for her, she looked devastated when Scott was pawing all over Melanie..... oh wait.... wasnt it Scott sitting on the sidelines watching Holly play pass the VD oops my bad .. pass the ice cube, with Alex??
    I did feel bad for her, atleast it wasn't like "one on one" like scott and melanie's fling was,you could tell holly looked a bit hurt

I wonder if Dave successfully recruited Holly to the Barbies ... use the "Melanie comes back and you're dumped on your butt" to get her vote. Felt sorry for her last nite.
    mom2

FORT fan

who is holly?

I think we got a little more insight into Holly last night...she is a bit of an "it's all about me" type of gal who thinks she can get by on her good looks...with her comment about how she would like it better if it was a playboy spread featuring Holly from paradise hotel rather than the girls from ph

she is threatened by Melanie and her whining about how no one cares about her...she doesn't care if Dave cares or not, that is not who she wants attention from...she is upset because Scott wasn't paying attention to her...not to mention Beau or Alex and the other guys

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    I think we got a little more insight into Holly last night...she is a bit of an "it's all about me" type of gal who thinks she can get by on her good looks...with her comment about how she would like it better if it was a playboy spread featuring Holly from paradise hotel rather than the girls from ph

she is threatened by Melanie and her whining about how no one cares about her...she doesn't care if Dave cares or not, that is not who she wants attention from...she is upset because Scott wasn't paying attention to her...not to mention Beau or Alex and the other guys

can you blame her? she came to the island and immediately hit it off with scott on a physical level. bythe time the old guests returned she and scott appeared to be in a very relationshippy type dynamic. then melanie shows up and she's dropped like a hot potatoe.

she was testing what scott really feels about her with the playboy comments. i don't think she liked what she found out....

i think scott made a serious game mistake by not paying enough attention to his current partner. it might very well come back to haunt him.
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    can you blame her? she came to the island and immediately hit it off with scott on a physical level. bythe time the old guests returned she and scott appeared to be in a very relationshippy type dynamic. then melanie shows up and she's dropped like a hot potatoe.

she was testing what scott really feels about her with the playboy comments. i don't think she liked what she found out....

i think scott made a serious game mistake by not paying enough attention to his current partner. it might very well come back to haunt him.

yes, absolutely Scott did make a serious mistake and it may very well come back to bite him in the arse

but, I recall Scott was merely talking with Melanie...I don't recall him on top of her making out with her as we saw Holly did a few weeks ago with Alex/Tara...and then Scott joined "them" in the single room later on...it IS a bitter pill for her to swallow, but then again paybacks are hell...

if she is there to play the game...we have seen no pro-active strategy on her part...if she is there to score a boyfriend...well, she isn't endearing herself on that score either imho

I took notice in last night show when Melanie came back and I thought it was Holly that was walking...
    Does anyone agree with me when I say I think Melanie and Holly looked very similar?!!? besides they have one thing in commen too "SCOTT" . Holly is soo jealous that Scott is spending all that time with Melanie. Getting Scott is all in Melanie's intention.

Holly had a little taste of what it's like to be excluded by the originals.
    She might now better understand the motivation DKCT felt to get rid of them.
    They need a third vote to get a guy of their choice on, so I'm hoping Holly for once shows a bit of oomph and makes the decision to vote with Charla and Tara so Andon doesn't get back on.

Holly liked Beau a lot so she might vote for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I hope Holly will join Charla and Tara and vote in Travolta Junior, the least annoying of the old male guests.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I really do hope Holly would do kinda do a traded favor b/t the barbie crew...I know for a fact the girl does not want Melanie back in the pic..which I don't think or see that she'll be back.

FORT Newbie

What is Holly's Last name

If anyone out there know's Holly's last name let me know I am cracking up here trying to find it out

+ Reply to Thread