+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Holly

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LastDJ
    I think Holly made the 'not getting along with Charla' remark JUST so she would be picked.
    I'm hoping she'll hear enough of Toni or Amy's badass attitudes to want one of them gone.
    I hope she was thinking that way! Although if all future cast members follow in the footsteps of their predecessors, she's too dumb to think that way.

I think she's gonna be the puppet,than when they don't need her anymore they will kick her to the curb.
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that Holly has staying power. She could easily wrap all of the guys around her finger, and if Tara is smart and picks Kieth, Holly could have her choice of Beau or Scott without worrying about breaking the alliance that comes up in the next episode (if i saw the promo right, Holly was walking with Charla & Gang).

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Holly seems clueless to what's really going on. But then, she's only been on for one episode, so it's really too early to form an opinion of her.

I HOPE she doesn't give in to the lure of the Dark Side, but I fear that like Tara before her, she will. Especially since she apparently likes Scott, who's one of "the gang" (whether he wants to be or not).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LastDJ
    I think Holly made the 'not getting along with Charla' remark JUST so she would be picked.
    I'm hoping she'll hear enough of Toni or Amy's badass attitudes to want one of them gone.
    I hope so, otherwise she's just dumb.

FORT Newbie
    One thing to realize....they have (or they are going to) send her on TWO excusrions with the males before the next elimination. This cuts down on time for the "Gruesome Threesome" to "lobby" her to pick who they want her to pick. And, she already went with Scott, and according to previews, will pick Beau to go with her on Excursion II. These are the only two guys that are even loosely affiliated with the "In Crowd" clique. You think Toni or Amy are going to pick Dave or Keith to stay on???? They arent smart enough to figure that out, although they might realize that Charla would be picked over either one.

To me, the only way one of those three avoids the heave-ho is if Holly decides she wants to room with Keith. And if they repeat the "no repeat roommate" rule, this would spell trouble for Charla or Tara if she were to pick Keith.

I am from Greensburg, PA.. Holly actually went to school with my boyfriend.. (Greensburg Salem HS) No joke.. I happened to be telling him about the girl who got picked, because she was from our area and she is our age So I thought maybe he knew her.. and he told me they were in the same class..

He said she was pretty stuck up in highschool, but people do change.. so we will see

Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    I am from Greensburg, PA.. Holly actually went to school with my boyfriend.. (Greensburg Salem HS) No joke.. I happened to be telling him about the girl who got picked, because she was from our area and she is our age So I thought maybe he knew her.. and he told me they were in the same class..

He said she was pretty stuck up in highschool, but people do change.. so we will see

Alleria

Perhaps. But the impression I got from her the other night was that she's pretty clueless and self-absorbed. I could be wrong, though, as I was wrong about Charla.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I could be wrong, though, as I was wrong about Charla.
    Yes, but Charla's probably the smartest person ever in Paradise. She knew what she was doing. Even trying to sleep with Scott was somehow a part of her plan. I don't think that Holly could plan that much. We'll see, though.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Yes, but Charla's probably the smartest person ever in Paradise. She knew what she was doing. Even trying to sleep with Scott was somehow a part of her plan. I don't think that Holly could plan that much. We'll see, though.
    No argument there. Charla is definately a lot smarter than I gave her credit for initially. I think even the Inner Circle underestimates her, and that may prove to be their undoing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast