+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Holly

Just my 2 cents:

Scott was mad at Holly for making them both look bad by flirting at the party so much. He has always been very concerned about his image.

I think Holly and Melanie both recognized and tried to exploit this "weakness" for their own benefits.

Soon after Melanie returned it was very clear that Scott had a greater affinity for her than for Holly.

On the cruise, Holly made a big point of establishing that Tara looked bad for booting Alex after hooking up with him. That served as a subtle warning to Scott that his image would be tarnished if he dumped Holly after hooking up with her. I think everyone's reactions to the Tara-Alex issue made Scott stick with Holly.

Melanie also tried to get Amy to say that Scott was immoral for breaking his original alliance with her. But it didn't work because Amy valued the Holly-Scott hookup over the friendship bond that Scott and Melanie shared.

So Scott is stuck with Holly. Any time he shows signs of straying from her, I suspect Holly will launch an attack on Tara's "immorality," hoping Scott will stay loyal to her in order to protect his own reputation.

FORT Fogey
    sheela you are giving Holly to much credit like she has a brain that she can think with.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    sheela you are giving Holly to much credit like she has a brain that she can think with.
    I think Sheela has something here. I posted earlier that I thought the reason Holly goes postal on Tara this week is because of a "twist" in the game Tara and Scott end up roomies. She will sit and stew while Scott continues to play his political games and instead of taking it out on Scott (who has been ignoring her tantrums thus far) she will go after Tara.

Holly is already starting to steam because Scott spends more time with the Barbies than with her, or so she sees it.

Can't say I blame him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I didn't catch this the first time, and someone else around here pointed it out (I forget who, or I'd give them full credit). But when Mel first came back, and Scott was with her all day, Holly was in her room all by herself. Dave came in to check on her and talk to her, and later on Holly was complaining to Scott about it and she told Scott that "nobody even came in to check on me". So Scott asked her "Nobody?" and Holly goes "Well, just Dave." I didn't pick up on it at the time, but Holly had a very elitist attitude that Dave was somehow beneath her and didn't really count as a person, so in her mind "nobody" (nobody important) came to see her. Maybe she meant it and maybe she didn't, but I thought that interesting when it was pointed out.

I wish I could remember who said that.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I thought it went more like, "I've been in here alone these past two days and no one came to check on me. Well.. Dave came to see me today." She didn't strike me as being incredibly bitchy about Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    I thought it went more like, "I've been in here alone these past two days and no one came to check on me. Well.. Dave came to see me today." She didn't strike me as being incredibly bitchy about Dave.
    Me either. It was said more like she was trying to point out that one of her so-called enemies checked on her when not one of her friends bothered to. Self-absorption usually leads to delusions though.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Well as a Dave type, I tend to notice when I (I mean Dave) am being put down. Maybe she didn't mean it in a bad way, but it seemed like it at the time.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT fan
    I thought Holly came across as a real b*tch last night...and there was really no reason to ask Charla the question in Pandora's box about seducing someone and being turned down...it had to be Holly (I am sure someone who saw the tapes told her) and she wanted to embarrass/humiliate Charla...but I thought Charla handled it really well.

She just loved being in the middle of all that drama

Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    I thought Holly came across as a real b*tch last night...and there was really no reason to ask Charla the question in Pandora's box about seducing someone and being turned down...it had to be Holly (I am sure someone who saw the tapes told her) and she wanted to embarrass/humiliate Charla...but I thought Charla handled it really well.
    Just wanted to swat the smirk off of Holly's face when Charla answered. Scott was pleasantly surprised that Charla didn't try to hide it. He's accused her of being a liar in the past, but what he and the others don't realize is that Charla doesn't lie, she just doesn't say anything at all mostly. Like she said last night, I'm not quiet tonight, I'm always quiet about my opinions. You go girl. No matter what anybody else says Charla has more class in her little pinky than Holly has an ounce of that silicone she carries around. Holly wasn't playing the game, she was acting like a high school idiot last night.

+ Reply to Thread