+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did the guys pick the right girl?

Did the guys pick the right girl?

Is it just me or did both of the two girls looked like all that was in their head was air???

Which one did you like better?

After Whitney stressed in her answer to Amy that it was "a game", I was hoping they'd pick her.

She's a bit older han the others (except Toni) so I was hoping that oif she did go to the hotel she might bring a degree of maturity and not be bowled over by the clique trying to befriend her just to save their asses.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was glad they picked whats her name

If she gets rid of one of the than I will say they made a right choice.
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    After Whitney stressed in her answer to Amy that it was "a game", I was hoping they'd pick her.

She's a bit older han the others (except Toni) so I was hoping that oif she did go to the hotel she might bring a degree of maturity and not be bowled over by the clique trying to befriend her just to save their asses.
    Me, too. Then there would have been a major :fight in Paradizzle! Amy would go up to her tell her that it is NOT a game and she better not $*#@! with their emotions

But they chose Holly, who seems like a

I think they picked the right girl. Holly seems really down to earth, I just don't know about the "Going up to a guy and do my thang" 'cuz(in my opinion)
    that's not always the best action to impress a guy.

I guess the guys were more interested in her "eyes" than what kind of game she would play,lol
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

Me too Fluff. They really need to bring some more mature people on the show. They probably don't want to bring someone mature on because they would be able to see that their "friendship" is fake and that the clique is using them to save their own themselves.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Bad choice. Whitney blew it when she said Amy wasn't open to newcomers. That was code to Beau/Alex/Scott that she would side with the outsiders.

Holly is more a conformer. You can see it in her, um, eyes.

The uprising is history. Tara and Charla are toast. And two weeks from now, the witches will dance as Keith is sent on his merry way.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I wish they would have picked Whitney, simply for the fact that she would have put some of the older guests in their place. Still haven't been able to get a good read on Holly. But I think in terms of the game, she isn't going to shake things up like Keith did.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast