+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did the guys pick the right girl?

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Tell you what's funny to me is the fact that Toni picked the wrong guy last week, so really Toni is indirectly responsible for sending Zackass home.

Anyway, when Whitney said that she didn't like Amy (and then Amy proved her right, but none of the other girls called her on that), that was it for her. The Inner Circle guys would never have let her in their midst. Holly, on the other hand, said she didn't like Charla, who none of the IC girls like anyway (was anyone else as sick as I was when Amy was trying to suck up to Charla by telling her that Holly was threatened by her? Charla, I hope you really don't think they like you). And of course there's the Holly Boob factor.

Holly just seems totally clueless to me, which makes me think she'll become another puppet of the Inner Circle. Especially since she likes Scott, who's one of the gang (though I'm not sure he really wants to be, but that's beside the point).
    Who should Toni have picked?

I think that Holly picked Scott precisely because she knows from seeing some episodes that he's not really part of the IC by choice, yet not an outsider, so he wouldn't spend the evening discussing strategy.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by squeegieb
    Who should Toni have picked?

I think that Holly picked Scott precisely because she knows from seeing some episodes that he's not really part of the IC by choice, yet not an outsider, so he wouldn't spend the evening discussing strategy.
    Last week, when Keith came on the show, the girls were sitting around talking about their selection. Toni mentioned that the girls really wanted the other guy (the boxer/(c)rapper) instead of Keith. Toni apparently voted for the wrong guy, and thus Keith ended up being on the show.

Scott's the coolest guy there, I will agree. I think he's just sitting back and silently laughing at the juvenile behavior of the Inner Circle. There are times when they show a close-up and the look on his face seems to be saying "you're all a bunch of immature brats".
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Last week, when Keith came on the show, the girls were sitting around talking about their selection. Toni mentioned that the girls really wanted the other guy (the boxer/(c)rapper) instead of Keith. Toni apparently voted for the wrong guy, and thus Keith ended up being on the show.
    Oh, that's right. I forgot about that. Hee hee Stupid Toni....

Scott's the coolest guy there, I will agree. I think he's just sitting back and silently laughing at the juvenile behavior of the Inner Circle. There are times when they show a close-up and the look on his face seems to be saying "you're all a bunch of immature brats".
    Agreed.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Oh, that's right. I forgot about that. Hee hee Stupid Toni....
    That would be HILARIOUS if someone would point that out to her. But then they'd probably have to go to commercial since whoever it was would get their face smashed in.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by bflysoul
    If she gets rid of one of the than I will say they made a right choice.

I agree with you bfly I hate the Gruesome Threesome they are so childish
    ~Ally~

FORT Newbie
    well, whitney came across as a less retarded one and holly as a more atractive one (sorry whitney, but you hair.. ?!?)

Quote Originally Posted by thais
    (sorry whitney, but you hair.. ?!?)
    Her hair is hideous (no offence to those who have that hair{style}).

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    Her hair is hideous (no offence to those who have that hair{style}).
    Hey, don't worry about offending people with that 'do -- they're offending the rest of us! They need to tune in to "What Not to Wear"

Hey, don't worry about offending people with that 'do -- they're offending the rest of us! They need to tune in to "What Not to Wear"
    Thats true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123