+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did the guys pick the right girl?

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I wish they would have picked Whitney, simply for the fact that she would have put some of the older guests in their place. Still haven't been able to get a good read on Holly. But I think in terms of the game, she isn't going to shake things up like Keith did.
    This show needs more mature guests. Toni is old but doesnt act that way. But really, I thought Whitney's hair was hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    But really, I thought Whitney's hair was hideous.

muahaha, it was pretty big

I really do not like Holly. She looked like she was going to cry last night a couple of times.

I predict she will kiss the Bitch Squad's asses and then be eliminated in a couple of weeks.

I like the other girl. She seemed like more of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    I really do not like Holly. She looked like she was going to cry last night a couple of times.

I predict she will kiss the Bitch Squad's asses and then be eliminated in a couple of weeks.

I like the other girl. She seemed like more of a player.

I can think of two BIG reasons the guys picked Holly (o)(o)

But I also think the guys picked Holly b/c she was more flirtatious than the other one.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I can think of two BIG reasons the guys picked Holly (o)(o)

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    This show needs more mature guests. Toni is old but doesnt act that way. But really, I thought Whitney's hair was hideous.
    Yeah, what was up with that? I mean, I know that many people are still living in the 80s...but seriously!! Less is more!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I think both of them were too passive. We need a female Keith who is not afraid to tell it like it is and get all in Toni's crapola!

Idol Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I wish they would have picked Whitney, simply for the fact that she would have put some of the older guests in their place. Still haven't been able to get a good read on Holly. But I think in terms of the game, she isn't going to shake things up like Keith did.
    I agree! I was hoping for the blonde, thinking she wouldn't give in to the 3 witches; Holly doesn't seem like she will do anything but go along and go for whoever attracts her. Let's hope we'll be pleasantly surprised. Too bad she lost them when she said the truth about Amy.

I'm still rooting for Charla & Keith!

Bellenote

FORT Newbie

The show seems way too political. People are getting booted off based on strategy and cliques. I thought that people's passions and attractions to the opposite sex would be more a driving force on who stays or goes. I think a problem is that there is no consensus male that all the females want to be with; so none of the women backstab each other just to get with "that" guy. The guys don't seem to do it either, although Tara seems to be hands down the most attractive.

Just my 2 cents.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Tell you what's funny to me is the fact that Toni picked the wrong guy last week, so really Toni is indirectly responsible for sending Zackass home.

Anyway, when Whitney said that she didn't like Amy (and then Amy proved her right, but none of the other girls called her on that), that was it for her. The Inner Circle guys would never have let her in their midst. Holly, on the other hand, said she didn't like Charla, who none of the IC girls like anyway (was anyone else as sick as I was when Amy was trying to suck up to Charla by telling her that Holly was threatened by her? Charla, I hope you really don't think they like you). And of course there's the Holly Boob factor.

Holly just seems totally clueless to me, which makes me think she'll become another puppet of the Inner Circle. Especially since she likes Scott, who's one of the gang (though I'm not sure he really wants to be, but that's beside the point).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast