+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the hottest one?

FORT Newbie

Who's the hottest one?

Girls: Charla (I just looove her doll face)

Guys: I'll go for Alex...by elimination...

It's your turn!!!

Girls: Charla (ironic since I loathed her and liked Toni when this all started).
    Guys: Scott. Something about the whole "adult" way he handles things just comforts me.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Girls: Charla (ironic since I loathed her and liked Toni when this all started).
    Guys: Scott. Something about the whole "adult" way he handles things just comforts me.

Same here. I didn't like Charla at first, and I thought Toni was cool. Now the opposite is true.

As for the guys, it's a tie between Scott and Keith. Keith because of his bold move in taking down the Inner Circle, and Scott because he's the most mature person on the show. Scott's probably the only guy there I would hang out with.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Same here. I didn't like Charla at first, and I thought Toni was cool. Now the opposite is true.

As for the guys, it's a tie between Scott and Keith. Keith because of his bold move in taking down the Inner Circle, and Scott because he's the most mature person on the show. Scott's probably the only guy there I would hang out with.
    "Hang out"? Nobody said anyting about hang out, just the hottest. Hmmm, nope, not even Keith (who I personally think the world of for his daring stunt). I'm a lot like Charla when it comes to "hanging out" though, I like to just kick back and watch the others make asses out of themselves.

Girls - Charla, actually knows it's a game and doesn't act like a 2 year old.
    Guys - When the show started I was in Beau's corner,but lately since he's been out of it I'm going into Keith's, he knows it's a game and isn't willing to sit in a corner well Toni and Amy turn into she-devils,lol
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

FORT Newbie

hey, it's a simple shallow question!

Geez guys! I asked you a simple shallow question: who is the hottest one there!!! Please stop analyzing their personalities and looking for your compatibilities, what the hell!??! I don't wanna hang out with Alex at all, I just think he's the hottest one there in my humble opinion.

someone's personality can make someone hot you know,not just their looks,if you wanna take a poll on just looks what about go to the offical msg board since there's a billion polls there about who's hot,lol
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

I have to go for the darkside on this and choose:

Kristin. Sometimes she looks hot and sometime's she's not. That's the case with all the women on the show though (except for the Manbeast who always looks ugly...just sometimes worse than others).

Only Tara can match Kristin's skankiness..not sure if that is a good thing or not

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bflysoul
    someone's personality can make someone hot you know,not just their looks,if you wanna take a poll on just looks what about go to the offical msg board since there's a billion polls there about who's hot,lol
    bflysoul dear, it's a free country and you can make a pool on what you feel like and where you feel like, and you have a perfect right not to participate if the question is too shallow for your standards. btw, how come that nobody finds Dave hot despite the fact his almost everybody's favorite over here?!?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    "Hang out"? Nobody said anyting about hang out, just the hottest. Hmmm, nope, not even Keith (who I personally think the world of for his daring stunt). I'm a lot like Charla when it comes to "hanging out" though, I like to just kick back and watch the others make asses out of themselves.
    Ummm... I'm a dude, so I don't really rate guys for their "hotness" factor.

OK, let's see... taking the role of a shallow, sex-crazed 21 year old frat boy for a second, I'd say...

Tara is the hottest. Her bod is SMOKING! Holly has the best boobs. Put them both together and you got the perfect woman.

OK, now is that better?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast