+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the hottest one?

FORT Newbie
    From a completely superficial point of view, I would rank the ladies as:
    1. Holly
    2. Kristen
    3. Charla

I dont think Tara is all that, although she has a nice body. Amy is ordinary, someone like Zack wouldnt even look at her twice in a normal setting. I wont even comment on Toni.

Sorry, I am not the person to be commenting on the dudes.

FORT Newbie
    Keith looks like he has Downs Syndrome...

oh my stomach hurts from laughing. SO true. SO true.

I'd say Charla is the hottest girl and Alex is the hottest guy. I loved that big leaf in her hair at the toga party. And Alex is hot in that slutty frat boy way.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ziagringa
    No, he doesn't! He is definitely not attractive as far as his face is concerned, though. Alex's face on Keith's body =

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Great thread thais, but you confuse me. You ask a shallow question and get all of our shallow answers and then ask us why we chose who we chose???? :rolleyes
    Sorry for confusing you back melpepinla, but even shallow asnwers can be hella confusing! I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure people would be confused is somebody would pick Dave as the hottest. Well, same here: Tara's face looks as if she's transexual (guy-> girl, to avoid further confusion). OK fine, her body's OK, but not that hot either, it's kinda too bony and lacking forms on the front side.

easily confused Thais

FORT Newbie
    Is it just me, or is there an imbalance at the ol' motel? All the guys (except for Dave) are attractive and pretty comparable on the looks scale, while all the girls (except for Charla) are somewhat on the smacked-in-the-face-with-a-skillet side.

And the hair....! Oh jeez don't even get me started on the atrocities those girls have sitting atop their heads.....
    Totally agree with you ZIagringa. It's pretty shocking ecpecially 'cause it's generally the other way around...
    But as far as retardness is concerned, it's pretty much balanced.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well someone told me I look like I have it too, so I guess I look like Keith.

I'm a model dude with rock-hard abs!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie

ugly guests

def. agree with you about the girls being butt ugly for the most part, anyone looks good to a bunch of my buddies after a few margaritas.
    the only reason zach and amy-ho are so close is cause she was giving it up within like an hour of meeting the jacka%$. and who wouldn't like that when you are on the ultimate spring break.
    i just can't wait till the girl from "my so called life " shows up and her and dave start gettin' nasty all over the set.
    geeks of the world would be going crazy while zack and keith were looking in the mirror.../..

Quote Originally Posted by thais
    Sorry for confusing you back melpepinla, but even shallow asnwers can be hella confusing! I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure people would be confused is somebody would pick Dave as the hottest. Well, same here: Tara's face looks as if she's transexual (guy-> girl, to avoid further confusion). OK fine, her body's OK, but not that hot either, it's kinda too bony and lacking forms on the front side.

easily confused Thais
    Not a problem. I don't agree with a lot of other's ideas of "hottest person", but I realize that it is their opinion and leave it at that.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie

Most attractive gal..

Who do you think is the most attractive? I like Charla. Very natural looking. She looks the best w/o makeup which is what you guys should judge a woman's look. I know i do.

+ Reply to Thread