+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/30/03 Recap - "Beware of skanks bearing gifts"

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickles4814
    thanks for the diss! i have that shirt and I had my hair like Amy's once i loved it! and um Prozac won't help her its just SCARS not acne ( sorry have to stand up Amy is my fave).....................lol but it was very nicely done!!
    I hate Amy, but I did like that shirt. I have one like it, too. But I don't know about that not being acne. I never realized how bad her skin is until last night's episode. yuck

FORT Fogey
    I am betting the highlight chunky look was good on you mickles, but Amy just looks like a skunk and while the shirt is cute on the hanger Amy just made it look bad all together. That girl is a selfish, spoiled brat throwing tantrums because she didn't get her way. Get over it Amy!

She does have bad skin and it is probably a combo of acne and scars. The prozac mentioned by Amada was intended for her crazy mood swings I am betting. She definately has been drinking from the same well as Toni.

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    The prozac mentioned by Amada was intended for her crazy mood swings I am betting. She definately has been drinking from the same well as Toni.
    And evidently that well was full of something that was about 140 proof!

LG.
    Fantastic recap, Amanda

This part had me laughing out loud
    my personal favorite: a coupon from Tara that promises the bearer a back rub guaranteed to put them “on ecstasy”. I assume that she meant “in ecstasy”, but hey – if she’s going to force them to take raver drugs, more power to her.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    something for sure, possibly the steroid, streak, spin your head and vomit verbal diahrea on the man of your choice! Paradise my butt, that is hell. I would rather have a job wiping a babbons ass than to spend my "happy" time there with Toni and Amy.

I am so confused as to how this is paradise? They seem awfully bored on this show!

LG.
    not as bored and the folks locked in the Big Brother house, FG, as at least these guys leave occassionally to go to the beach or go on a shopping spree or whatever. And . . . unlimited booze. That should be the rule for PH recappers as well.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Amanda,
    That was a great recap - make it stop it hurts to laugh so much.

I watched the whole show and it looks like things are going to get nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyy er then they already are!!

Can't wait for more.

JR.
    Great job Amanda!

Let me welcome you to the club, you too have been soiled. Wow, this list keeps growing

Congrats on a hysterical and informative recap! So...are you hooked just like all the other past recapers???
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe at some points reading this!

How do you become a recrapper? (BTW, that's not a typo - I love PH, but it is pure crap!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast