+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy and Toni star of next PH!!!

Aot
    FORT Newbie

Amy and Toni star of next PH!!!

But in this case PH stands for Psychiatric Hospital who do you think will stay longer???

Word is that Toni overdosed on horse steroids. I guess she won't be making the filming of that one.

However, i heard she is the star of "Seabiscuit 2". This is a feelgood story about a gelding (castrated horse) who is the first to ever win races against both Filly's and their stallion counterparts.

When asked about the movie, the transgendered steroid freak had this to say:

"Willllllllbur"

FORT Newbie
    Why is it that last nite when one of "in guys" (was it Scott or Alex or Beau) said that Toni was the girl "most playing the game" she seemed kind of flattered and made some cutesy comment while she was watching off-stage. Minutes later when Dave said the same thing, she flew off the handle like a crazed harpy calling him all kinds of foul names.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by ziagringa
    Why is it that last nite when one of "in guys" (was it Scott or Alex or Beau) said that Toni was the girl "most playing the game" she seemed kind of flattered and made some cutesy comment while she was watching off-stage. Minutes later when Dave said the same thing, she flew off the handle like a crazed harpy calling him all kinds of foul names.
    I think it was Beau that said it before Dave. And you bring up a good point. The whole Inner Circle is a bunch of hypocrites. In fact, you could probably say everyone on the show is a hypocrite to one degree or another, but the Inner Circle takes hypocrisy to a new level.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

How about Amy responding to anything that was said between the guys and the two prospective female roommates.

Re-enactment (not actual conversation..but it seems like it was)

Prospective roommie girl: "Which girl do you like the most and why"

Keith: "Well, I would have to say Charla. She is very quiet, respectful, and didn't attempt to cut off my penis last night like Amy and Toni did"

Amy: "That little bastard!"

Amy (to charla): "He is just saying that. You are a lil' stuck-up prissy bi@#$ and there is no way that he would think nice things of someone like you. You're ugly too! He's just trying to get on your good side. Trust me girlfriend. I have your back."

Charla: " "

Toni: "The only reason I wanted to help cut his penis off was because I feel like an outsider. I want someone else to go through what I went through."

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    Toni: "The only reason I wanted to help cut his penis off was because I feel like an outsider. I want someone else to go through what I went through."

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    ~*~ Maji *~

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aot
    But in this case PH stands for Psychiatric Hospital who do you think will stay longer???
    Sorry.. can't have a Psychiatric Hospital WITHOUT ZACK!

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH

...about this whole thread! Who knew this show would turn out to be so funny?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    Word is that Toni overdosed on horse steroids. I guess she won't be making the filming of that one.

However, i heard she is the star of "Seabiscuit 2". This is a feelgood story about a gelding (castrated horse) who is the first to ever win races against both Filly's and their stallion counterparts.

When asked about the movie, the transgendered steroid freak had this to say:

"Willllllllbur"
    OMG!:CLAPPING..I laughed my ass off over this..good one Victor
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast