+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the real deal

the real deal

I began watching this show episode 2 ... yeah, it seemed kinda corny or whatever and I felt like it was some weak ass show trying to capitalize off of others success, but this has gone far and beyond my expectations and continues to control my tv viewing patterns week after week ... this series is the shizznit, it is so unbelievably addictive it is unreal. Me and my sis and her friends compare notes and thoughts on the show every time it airs. I am a huge Big Brother mark, but this show has earned top spot latley on my reality viewing schedule. Call it a joke, or an embarresment to watch, or whatever, the fact is this is engrossing and totally addictive tv. I love paradise hotel. Am I drunk, yes, I came home from the bar an hour ago and watched tonights episode, it was wicked awesome. Keith is a new favorite of mine and I hope the new alliance can gain control and send these bitter ass bitches (amy, kristen, toni) home. I love Charla, and Dave, and everyone who hasn't gone nuts in this place. I am enthralled by this show and want it to go on for a long time ... pathetic you may say? maybe so, but I love this. It is a really interesting look into how human beings react when segragated from society and forced to deal with a small group of people to call their own. Amy has flipped her lid and Toni did it a long time ago. Just wanted to mainly say I LOVE Paradise Hotel and feel no shame or embarresment in doing so, this is one of my top 5 reality favorite shows of all time and i've watched almost all of them. PZ.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    This is the only "reality show" I've ever bothered to watch. I tuned in the first night thinking "Man, this is going to be cheesy as hell" but I was surprised. I've seen every episode so far and now I have to watch until the very end.

That's what I get for experimenting with it, I guess.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    I am also hooked! And I never watch any of the competition! Must be my old age!

Hey holiday!!!! to the Paradise Hotel forum. It is great to have you around here. I am sure that you could add some insightful, hilarious thoughts.

This show is 100% addictive. I got my boss and a bunch of co-workers watching it and they are ashamed that they are addicted. HA!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Mostly, I just love that I have this time to spend with all my friends at the forum. That way when I'm hauled off to the nut-house when this is over, I will have lots of my new friends there with me. Here's to waiting for ya'all at "The Betty"!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Mostly, I just love that I have this time to spend with all my friends at the forum. That way when I'm hauled off to the nut-house when this is over, I will have lots of my new friends there with me. Here's to waiting for ya'all at "The Betty"!
    They'll already have me in my own padded cell by then.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread