+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Paradise Hotel in Summer 2004

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar

Another Paradise Hotel in Summer 2004

It's true, I guess. There will be another Paradizzle next summer:

http://www.tvguide.com/newsgossip/insider/030718a.asp

"[Fox Chairman] Grushow calls guilty pleasure romp Paradise Hotel a success, and says 'I believe you're going to see [a second edition] next summer on Fox.'"

Thank You Jesus! This show is just so fun to watch....because I am laughing the whole freakin' time!! It is so cheesy and the people are so stupid...an unscripted soap opera...literally! They need a few more people on the show, and air it 3 times a week like Big Brother. A Comedy goldmine.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    Thank You Jesus! This show is just so fun to watch....because I am laughing the whole freakin' time!! It is so cheesy and the people are so stupid...an unscripted soap opera...literally! They need a few more people on the show, and air it 3 times a week like Big Brother. A Comedy goldmine.
    :stupid

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Oh yeah! And a Joe Millionaire 2, as well. Color me happy!

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    Thank You Jesus! This show is just so fun to watch....because I am laughing the whole freakin' time.
    You are laughing? Not me. I get so damned pissed at this show. I'm suprised I haven't put a big a$$ hole in my 65 inch tv yet.

As for Joe Millionaire 2, does anyone know how to contact fox for show ideas. I have an idea for Joe Millionaire X, or a like show, that would blow the hell out of any reality show ever conceived (in both ratings, and content). Anyone know how to contact them? How do I trademark/copyright my idea?

+ Reply to Thread