+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paradise Timetable???

FORT Newbie

Paradise Timetable???

I've been noticing little things here and there about the show..Keith has been on for going on 2 weeks OUR time but if u listen to him talk from the point he came to the hotel until the time he kicked Zach off was 3 days...so there is no telling how far ahead its taped...at least a few weeks, its weird although Amanda and Andon have done interviews about their time there..there is only like 4 weeks left of the show so it should really start to get interesting...

FORT Newbie
    Where did they do the interviews? I would like to read them. Anyway you can post a link for me?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    The Amanda interview is posted in another thread. It's from TV Guide. I haven't heard anything about an Andon interview, though.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    Andon did an interview for the paper in his hometown or close by..there was a thread of it somewhere on here awhile back

You know, when this show first started, a bunch of us tried to figure out what the timetable was. But the editing hasn't been extremely fortelling. I decided to look past it and just enjoy the crapfest!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I decided to look past it and just enjoy the crapfest!
    I'm with you

LG.
    the FOX website still has the link that it is accepting applications for new hotel guests, not that it means they'll actually look at any more at this point, but official show websites usually take down those links when they're done casting and filming so they don't have to deal with unwanted mail.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    the FOX website still has the link that it is accepting applications for new hotel guests, not that it means they'll actually look at any more at this point, but official show websites usually take down those links when they're done casting and filming so they don't have to deal with unwanted mail.
    And the last time I checked, they had 2 pictures of Zack. One in the "Out" part and another at the bottom with the other guests.

LG.
    well, at least they "outted" Zach
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    well, at least they "outted" Zach

+ Reply to Thread