+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Keith

Keith

He doesn't appear to have his own thread, yet he is currently my hero.

Ballsy move in getting rid of Zack last night.

I don't think for one second he is intimidated by him as Zack comforts himself by believing.

I just hope Tara shows a bit more of a spine this week and supports his actions.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I'm with you, fluff! Keith is the MAN!!

I think Keith has better abs than Zack, though. Plus he seems like a cooler guy. And I had to laugh at Zack's pathetic attempt to play it off like Keith was intimidated by him. Whatever, dude. Adios, Zackass.

But like you, I hope Charla and Tara are strong enough to back Keith up in the revolution against the Inner Circle. Power to the people!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Keiths abs are way more defined than Zack's imo.

Zack's pathetic attempt to justify why Keith would boot him was so lame.
    It clearly wasn't because he likes Amy.
    It was a tactical move and the way the others are reacting to it is ridiculous.

They are playing a game, yet the core group seems to feel as though they're entitled to stay oin the hotel for as long as the show is on.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    finally someone had the guts 2 break up the unholy alliance. beau had the nerve 2 say keith should not b there but as charla said keith saved him so he should b grateful. i think kristin should b the one 2 feel bad b/c she should have never pressure keith about who 2 choose

Keith is my new hero. I just love how he came into the game knowing the alliances, and as he said "everyone here is just too relaxed", he stuck to it and got rid of Zack. Amy thought just cause she didn't flirt with him he wouldn't pick her, Wrong. I'm so glad they finally put a new person in a position to shake things up. I felt Kavita and J.Travolta didn't really have a chance. The fact Keith was so relaxed is the best. I also loved it when he told off Toni, finally a guy with the conjones to tell her the truth "your not always right" that was just awesome. I just love how he played everyone making each guy sweat, especially Alex, because he made them think he was picking Kristin. He is a real game player along with Charla, he may be in it to win it.
    ~Ally~

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    WTG Keith!

Finally someone with some balls!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

The most hated man on reality tv???

I just had to create a new thread on Keith becoming the "most hated man in reality tv". I can't believe he had the cajones to go after the beloved Zack. Did you see his face after Amy started bawling! What do you all think will happen now?

FORT Newbie
    Keith is definatly the man of the show right now. )
    marie
    XxXX

Rock Star
    Yey Keith - my favorite guy in Paradise (except Scott)

Good for him to stand up and tell Toni to back off even though he was obviously scared as hell of that beast (who wouldn't be?)

I can't wait to hear him tell Amy he's not scared of her tonight. Heh heh heh heh heh.......
    di

FORT Newbie
    Actually, I feel like keith is as much the most hated man on reality tv than the most loved. lol!
    marie
    XxXX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast