+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 538

Thread: Keith

  1. #521
    Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    STL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    80
    I know that this is my avatar but .. the larger pic is soooo much nicer :slobber

    Look at that stomach----
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #522
    Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    STL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    80
    [QUOTE=totoro]from: http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...RT18/110020110
    Area native shares $500K by winning reality TV show
    QUOTE]

    NO NO Is that a wrist band???? Say it isn't so Keith!!!!! at least there is no headbands

  3. #523
    Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    STL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    80

    I am an official Keith Groupie....

    Ok I have truly lost it... I went to the Kieth Cuda website and now I recieve his newsletter-...


    Hey Guys!

    I just want to say thank you to all my fans. You guys are the best. I also wanted to let you know that my web site should be up and running very soon. I am so excited about it. We are working around the clock to make it so unreal for you guys. Thank you so much for all your patience during this process.

    I have so much exciting news I want to share with you. So many exciting plans I have in store. I can not wait to be able to chat with each and every one of you. I am getting all of your emails and I want you to know your kind words mean so much to me. I will answer each of your emails personally when things slow down for me. Keep sending your emails to Jeremy, as he is passing them along to me. I have even received some photos of you guys; you guys are the best looking fans around.

    I will try to start emailing you guys once a week to let you know what is going on in my life. And if any of you have questions for me, email me. Again, thank you for everything.

    Keith
    www.keithecuda.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #524
    Charmed One alleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Greensburg, PA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    88
    Okay.. just recevied the email saying Keith's website is now active:

    Hey Guys!
    Just thought I would let everybody know that I launched the website tonight. Make sure you check it out and Keith will see you there!

    TECH NOTE:
    DNS Transfer is still in place, so you may see an IP address at the top of his site.

    Jeremy
    www.keithecuda.com


    I went there, and it looks great.. some nice new pics of Keith.. The only problem: to access downloads, pics, bio, chat.. err well pretty much anything you have to have a membership. It's not like Dave's site, you have to pay for your membership. I am a little dissapointed. The membership is only 3.95 though (not sure if this is a one time fee or a monthly fee..) Thats not alot at all.. but even Dave (who royally got screwed outta money..) doesn't charge for membership. LOL.. Actually, I think it's kinda funny.

    I dunno.. lemme know what you guys think. I am undecided whether or not to pay..

  5. #525
    What do you DO all day? totoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,857
    OK - whatever!!

    This is the first time I've been disappointed in Mr. Cuda. Granted, it takes money to run a website, and I'm sure that flashy webpage design wasn't free... but there is no way in hell I'm coughing up $3.95 to be a fan of ANYONE. Yeah, it's not a lot of $$, but I'm not paying up.

    BUT....if anyone else decides to join, I won't judge you at all.

    Actually, I'd love to hear what he has to say if you can do some copy/pasting!

    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

  6. #526
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    OK - whatever!!

    This is the first time I've been disappointed in Mr. Cuda. Granted, it takes money to run a website, and I'm sure that flashy webpage design wasn't free... but there is no way in hell I'm coughing up $3.95 to be a fan of ANYONE. Yeah, it's not a lot of $$, but I'm not paying up.

    BUT....if anyone else decides to join, I won't judge you at all.

    Actually, I'd love to hear what he has to say if you can do some copy/pasting!

    No kidding?!! I can believe it. I thnk we were all hoodwinked by Mr. Cuda. The interviews I've heard with him are quite telling. He comes off as the "Master Maliuplator" and he doesn't deserve the pedestal people are putting him on.

  7. #527
    Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    STL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    OK - whatever!!

    This is the first time I've been disappointed in Mr. Cuda. Granted, it takes money to run a website, and I'm sure that flashy webpage design wasn't free... but there is no way in hell I'm coughing up $3.95 to be a fan of ANYONE. Yeah, it's not a lot of $$, but I'm not paying up.

    BUT....if anyone else decides to join, I won't judge you at all.

    Actually, I'd love to hear what he has to say if you can do some copy/pasting!

    You can copy the pics too! (I mean really what is more important what he says or what he looks like saying it... )

  8. #528
    FORT Regular Team Barbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimax
    You can copy the pics too! (I mean really what is more important what he says or what he looks like saying it... )

    I completely agree! I can't believe that he charges $4.00 a month! I mean, Dave didn't win any money and his website is free. I have to admit though, Keith's website was pretty flashy. I wonder if Tara is going to charge money for her website, she already has a fanclub set up by a fan and it's free to join. The only one that I've joined has been Dave's because it's a pretty cool layout, like a small journal entery place and fun discussion forums that I could kill time at work on

  9. #529
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    8,049
    Hmmm.... no. No, I won't pay for his site...how sad. Sad that he's charging..it's as if he thinks there's going to be thousands and thousands who'll continually visit that site, so he's gotta charge. Don't break your arm patting your back, Keith.

    The site reminded me of long ago when surfing porn sites (yes...so?!? I was young!!), they have "preview" or "take a tour" as if there something wonderful and great inside that you're missing!!!! Then you cough up the $$ and it's nothing more than the "tours" or "previews". Nah, I don't think his site is "porn worthy" of payment. LOL If that makes sense to anyone.

    I'm not dissing on Keith...just his idea of a site that people have to pay to read what sorta lunch meat he likes on his sandwiches seems a bit self-serving.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  10. #530
    What do you DO all day? totoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Hmmm.... no. No, I won't pay for his site...how sad. Sad that he's charging..it's as if he thinks there's going to be thousands and thousands who'll continually visit that site, so he's gotta charge. Don't break your arm patting your back, Keith.

    The site reminded me of long ago when surfing porn sites (yes...so?!? I was young!!), they have "preview" or "take a tour" as if there something wonderful and great inside that you're missing!!!! Then you cough up the $$ and it's nothing more than the "tours" or "previews". Nah, I don't think his site is "porn worthy" of payment. LOL If that makes sense to anyone.

    I'm not dissing on Keith...just his idea of a site that people have to pay to read what sorta lunch meat he likes on his sandwiches seems a bit self-serving.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.