+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Keith

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I love him.

I thought it was sweet that he shared the money with Tara, but I didn't think it was something he should have felt obligated to do. I think that sort of sucked to put them in that position.

The ONLY thing that Keith did last night that even remotely disappointed me was agreeing to take those spoiled, poor sport brats called the former hotel guests to Vegas. They don't deserve anything from him after the way he was treated.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I was very pleased to see Keith win as I think he was the best player of the game.

Shame that the prize was so pathetic.
    Sure, they got luxury accomodation for the summer, but the prize was ridiculously low imo.

I agree 100% Fluff! I think at the VERY LEAST they should have gotten $500,00 each. Fox ripped them off. Also although I think it was cool that Keith shared his money with Tara and I think it was uncool of Charla to hog the money up for herself, fox should not have put them on the spot and made them decide like that.

FORT Newbie
    Keith...you ROCK buddy. You played the game the BEST, you held your cool and behaved like a mature adult. And when you won the money you did the right thing and stepped up to the plate as a moral and caring human being.

I will admit, I was a bit biased against you when you first arrived at PH, but since then, you showed your true colors and you have my complete respect and admiration buddy

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I love him.

The ONLY thing that Keith did last night that even remotely disappointed me was agreeing to take those spoiled, poor sport brats called the former hotel guests to Vegas. They don't deserve anything from him after the way he was treated.

The thought of them choosing to spend anymore time with the OGs, much less pay for them, kinda made me sick.

BTW, he and Tara make a lovely couple. I hope they stay together after the show. Isn't it funny that Keith came into the show saying he liked Tara the best, and yet it took a while for them to hook up?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Keith showed his true colors and deserved to win. I am proud of him.

As I stated in another thread, he can nibble on my back anytime!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Newbie
    But...but....does Keith have enough to invite Zack's 50 friends to Las Vegas too??

Oh yeah, that's right....Zack only has one friend. Slimy Amy

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar

The Keith Speech. Anyone get a lil 'misty'?

So I look over at my girlfriend last night during the Keith speech. She's got tears in her eyes. I must admit it was a great speech. I especially thought he had it down when it looked as if he jumped from reading to 'ad libbing'. Once his eyes got off the paper and he got that lil crack in his voice, i knew he was a winner. He ALMOST had me welling up.......Almost.

Anybody else get misty during Keith's speech to the bore-riginals?

I thought it was hilarious! Imo, it was a strategically planned, brilliantly executed ploy to garner any undecided votes. I wouldn't have given it myself, but it looks like it worked.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    So I look over at my girlfriend last night during the Keith speech. She's got tears in her eyes. I must admit it was a great speech. I especially thought he had it down when it looked as if he jumped from reading to 'ad libbing'. Once his eyes got off the paper and he got that lil crack in his voice, i knew he was a winner. He ALMOST had me welling up.......Almost.

Anybody else get misty during Keith's speech to the bore-riginals?

I got misty eyed!! I couldn't believe Desiree cried! She seems so harsh..

+ Reply to Thread