+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Keith

keith is a f*cking gangster!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    Where did they find this guy?
    Good looking, really, his look grows on ya, huh?
    Smart, absolute sweetheart and fair. Not greedy. amazing. Your mama must be proud!
    I bet you have a stellar family.

Keith this for you

Good luck

Keith really impressed me tonight, I have never seen anyone suck-up that well, and those fake tears, wow. He must have been really drunk when he announced the Las Vegas thing @@;;
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Otaku
    Keith really impressed me tonight, I have never seen anyone suck-up that well, and those fake tears, wow. He must have been really drunk when he announced the Las Vegas thing @@;;
    You know what? Even if those tears were fake (which I tend to think so as well) I think it's ALL GOOD! To get those assh*le's votes? Are you kidding me, he needed to pull every trick out of his sleeves if he had to.... those tears were great act! Paid off right?

Yea I thought the LV thing was a bit too overboard IMO, I mean he's not exactly holding a million dollar check.... I think he assumed Charla would pay for the trip when the time comes hehe

FORT Newbie
    Congatualations to Keith. He is the one true winner of paradise hotel. I cant say the same for Charla, whichever girl who was with Keith would be the winner. Keith hands down played the game the best out of anyone there, and he made the right decision in giving half the money to Tara.

Of course I was rolling my eyes during his speech, as it was blatantly playing up to the jury. I respect Dave's speech more from a self-truthfull standpoint, although Dave had that political air about him that he should have realized the originals hate Dave for; as well as too much talk of his relationship with Charla. So keith was smart, he had everyone suckered with his crying, as almost all the females were tearing up also. He was smart to realize the originals were dumb enough to fall for what he was saying. I think the original idea to just say f****ff to them would have been better. But its kinda funny knowing that was what Keith was thinking the whole time he was saying all that self demeaning/ kissing ass to the originals speech.

The vegas thing at the end kinda put more of a damper on the ending after the Charla Dave situation though.

I was very pleased to see Keith win as I think he was the best player of the game.

Shame that the prize was so pathetic.
    Sure, they got luxury accomodation for the summer, but the prize was ridiculously low imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree 100%, Fluff.

I thought Keith's speech was very nice, and he ended the game on quite a classy and mature note.

The prize - ugh. If living for a summer in Paradizzle is somehow supposed to make up for an insanely low payoff, I would have rather just stayed home. True, I don't get room service here, but nobody rips me to shreds on national television either.

But anyway, yay for Keith!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Yes, honestly, Keith was the true winner. He should have gotten all the money. He came in and shook things up and then wisely let Dave take control and take the brunt of the ire, leaving him in a fabulous position to get the cash.

Kudos to you, man. You rocked that hotel!

Indeed he did Maji.
    Plus he looked good while he was at it
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread