+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Keith

Can I just say that Keith is hot? No one has mentioned it for awhile
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Can I just say that Keith is hot? No one has mentioned it for awhile

We hold these truths to be self-evident...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    It's a big boofy ponytail, Beck -- she's a cheerleader. Cheering for Keith to take off his towel.

I'll cheer for that one
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    - this one baffles me... Am I just not seeing it?? how is he rolling on the floor laughing? What is the white thing, and that piece on his left...
    "that piece on his left" are his feet/legs.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    It's a big boofy ponytail, Beck -- she's a cheerleader. Cheering for Keith to take off his towel.

I'll cheer for that one too. Hopefully we'll see a little more of Keith tonight

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    I'll cheer for that one too. Hopefully we'll see a little more of Keith tonight
    Since Keith is for sure in the final four, we definetly will get some eye candy tonight... Keith is definetly one boy that I would not kick out of my bed (although my boyfriend might not like the company, oh well!!!)
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Since Keith is for sure in the final four, we definetly will get some eye candy tonight... Keith is definetly one boy that I would not kick out of my bed (although my boyfriend might not like the company, oh well!!!)

I'm sure you're not alone.

Hug me!
    Okay.. somebody asked me to post in Keith's thread.. so here I got a question for you all Keith's lovers.

So.. we all saw what happened last tuesday, right ? Keith went to Scott and Holly wanted to set the record straight about Dave.. Now I ask you.. What can Keith offer Scott/Holly to get them to keep Keith and Tara ?? "Honesty" ?? You know.. if I am Scott.. that doesn't mean jack to me... so.. you want me to keep you and Tara because you are going to be straight forward to me that you will vote me off and Dave didn't ????
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Okay.. somebody asked me to post in Keith's thread.. so here I got a question for you all Keith's lovers.

So.. we all saw what happened last tuesday, right ? Keith went to Scott and Holly wanted to set the record straight about Dave.. Now I ask you.. What can Keith offer Scott/Holly to get them to keep Keith and Tara ?? "Honesty" ?? You know.. if I am Scott.. that doesn't mean jack to me... so.. you want me to keep you and Tara because you are going to be straight forward to me that you will vote me off and Dave didn't ????
    I think that he is playing up to the idea of honesty in the game. I can't remember on what eposide it was, but the original guest said something along the lines of if you want me gone, tell me to my face (sorta like Toni did with Dave, but contradicted with Charla!). I think Keith was trying to say that although if he gets the power, he would vote off Scott, but wow, look at how honest he is and Scott should keep him due to his honesty! Strangely, it seemed to work! Keith is hot and smart!!! Break me off a piece of that!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I think that he is playing up to the idea of honesty in the game. I can't remember on what eposide it was, but the original guest said something along the lines of if you want me gone, tell me to my face (sorta like Toni did with Dave, but contradicted with Charla!). I think Keith was trying to say that although if he gets the power, he would vote off Scott, but wow, look at how honest he is and Scott should keep him due to his honesty! Strangely, it seemed to work! Keith is hot and smart!!! Break me off a piece of that!
    I am not so sure.. it would really work though.. I think Scott is playing the honesty card as much as Keith is playing it but when it comes down to it, either of them would pick D/T. Basically.. it is bunch of nothing... nevertheless, interesting to watch.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread