+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Keith

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Hey star...the shaving/waxing of the chest (and sometimes legs and arms) by men goes hand-in-hand with the tanning of body builders. The do not want anything to deflect from what they have been working so hard to achieve. I personally love non-hairy men. I think Keith is truly delectable just as he is.

I like men a little in between. Keith would look even better imo with a little treasure line but I dont want them to look like Hagrid either.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Personally, I like my chesthair and I'd rather grab women's boobs.
    Well that it explains it. You only have a hair on your chest. Okay. I'm with you though, I can't help but wonder what the hell they keep picking off their chests? Maybe it's some kind of Mexican bug that is attracted to men's pectorals or woman's mammories. Kristin and Holly and Desiree spent a lot of time looking down at their boobies too.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well that it explains it. You only have a hair on your chest. Okay. I'm with you though, I can't help but wonder what the hell they keep picking off their chests? Maybe it's some kind of Mexican bug that is attracted to men's pectorals or woman's mammories. Kristin and Holly and Desiree spent a lot of time looking down at their boobies too.
    Hey, I have three chest hairs now. I've grown two more since this show started.

Anyway, I've never seen so much manboob grabbing from Zack, Alex, and of course Dave. But now that I think about it, I have a theory. Dave grabs his since those are the only boobs he can get close to, Zack because his boobs are better than anyone else's (don't believe me? Just ask him), and Alex because at least his are real.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

and Keith's pecs are cool (I knew there was a thread around here somewhere)

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I hate to admit this, but I actually went into the Abercrombie store in the mall the other day half-expecting to see Keith in there.

Someone shoot me and put me out of my misery...

I hate to admit this, but I actually went into the Abercrombie store in the mall the other day half-expecting to see Keith in there.

Give me your address and the ammunition...wow and I thought dreaming about the "characters" on this show was bad. Did you "steal" anything YA?
    I think Keith's days of working the registers is OVER!

Do you actually live in Columbus, YA, or has your sickness progressed to the point where you think he lurks in ALL Abercrombie stores?

Its funny, I was in the Columbus Abercrombie in April of this year. When he first came on this summer, I racked my brain for countless hours, trying to remember if I saw him in there or not. We are all sad, sad people.

Nope, I don't live in Columbus. I just saw the "Abercrombie" sign and immediately thought of Keith.

Anyway, fg, I was looking for some sweatbands but they were already out of them. They said a group of 50 guys came in right before I got there and took every last one. Amazingly enough they were all barechested, shaved, and wearing kilts.

Nope, I don't live in Columbus. I just saw the "Abercrombie" sign and immediately thought of Keith.
    Well Zackass wasn't in Columbus either...

Well Zackass wasn't in Columbus either...
    Hey, he could have been on one of his legal case-related trips, since he's a lawyer and all.

+ Reply to Thread