+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Keith

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shakintomusic
    I am afraid Tara is too weak to withstand any confrontation from Toni. Tonight lets hope Toni is gone. I dont see a new girl choosing Dave, so that leaves Beau, Scott, Alex or Keith. If the new girl knows how to play she will get rid of Toni and ally herself loosely with Charla and Tara.
    I agree. Tara clearly gave in to the Inner Circle by booting Amanda. But if she had booted out Amy, who knows what Toni would have tried? The new girl probably won't pick Keith, though, because Charla or Tara will probably pick him, or be stuck with him. Since Charla and Tara are the only ones who don't act like they've just graduated kindergarten, she'll probably want them to stick around. We soon shall see. . .

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I hope the new girl doesn't ally herself with the Inner Circle, but as they start dropping one by one, there's no telling what all they might try to do out of desperation to stay in the game.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

If all the outties get rid of all the innies, will the otties become the innies, therefore there wont be any outties and only innies?

i give props to Keith for having the guts to break up the alliance of Amy, Zack, Alex and Kristin, but i didn't like the fact that he said it was all a 'game' even though it's not all true. Sure, you're on a reality tv show and the point of it is to stay at the hotel for as long as possible, but amy and zack truely had feelings with each other, so it's not obviously not JUST a 'game'. There's so many factors involved. You're dealing with emotions, real lives, and feelings between two other people who really care about one another. That, in my opinion, is a low blow by Keith. He definitely abused his power. Now I think he's going to have to

oops. msg got cut off?
    continued-pay the ultimate price.

Quote Originally Posted by squeegieb
    I agree. Tara clearly gave in to the Inner Circle by booting Amanda. But if she had booted out Amy, who knows what Toni would have tried? The new girl probably won't pick Keith, though, because Charla or Tara will probably pick him, or be stuck with him. Since Charla and Tara are the only ones who don't act like they've just graduated kindergarten, she'll probably want them to stick around. We soon shall see. . .

I don't think Tara booted Amanda just because of the inner circle. I think she wanted to pick Beau, regardless of who was with him. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a totally different plan set up, but then when they told them at the last minute that Tara would pick last and whoever she displaced would have to leave, that may have messed up the plan. I can't remember who Amanda had picked at first, but it wasn't Beau. Maybe they had previously discussed it, and Tara had said she wanted to pick Beau... Just a thought.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Rock Star
    Bebecheeks - I COMPLETELY DISAGREE! (with respect)

Last ngiht Zack said to Amy: I am putting my reputation on the line by yelling at you - because that's the only way you'll communicate with me. THAT IS SUCH CRAP. Real feelings and emotions? BARF!
    di

Quote Originally Posted by bebecheeks
    i give props to Keith for having the guts to break up the alliance of Amy, Zack, Alex and Kristin, but i didn't like the fact that he said it was all a 'game' even though it's not all true. Sure, you're on a reality tv show and the point of it is to stay at the hotel for as long as possible, but amy and zack truely had feelings with each other, so it's not obviously not JUST a 'game'. There's so many factors involved. You're dealing with emotions, real lives, and feelings between two other people who really care about one another. That, in my opinion, is a low blow by Keith. He definitely abused his power. Now I think he's going to have to
    :stupid I agree. Zack and Amy has true feelings for each other. Keith was cold hearted enough to break them up. Now everyones mad at him. Keith is stupid ot listen to Tara in the first. I dont think kieth would have botted Zack if somebody tried to stop him.

Kristin told Keith he didnt want Alex gone, so Keith didnt kick Alex off. Both Alex and Zack told Keith they didnt want Scott gone. Traa told Keith to kick Zack off and he did.

Keith;what a loser.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by bebecheeks
    But you know, it's not like Zack and Amy will never see each other again. Amy was crying like it was the end of the world. They live in the same freaking town! If they really want to be together, then it shouldn't be a problem. They all knew going in that something like this would eventually happen. What bothers me is the (un)righteous indignation of the Inner Circle at Keith for making his choice. They're all acting like they got victimized and that Keith was the evil mastermind behind it. Come on, people, it's not like the dude killed anyone or anything. Except maybe Zack's ego.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    If Beau has 1/2 a brain he will stick with Tara. Tara needs a male ally. Beau needs a roomie. No roomie= no ho-tel.

+ Reply to Thread