+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Toni really does need a gold old fashion a** whipping.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    I loved when Charla told Tara that they just needed to keep acting like "Barbie Dolls". That is exactly how the other 3 girls treat them. Charla is smart to stick with Dave, since he is the only one that seems to have noticed that she has brains.

I am soooooo sick of Toni that I actually cringe when she comes on. (I didn't like her any better on Love Cruise). Finally a guy who tells her where to get off. GO Keith...you are now my fav.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

I do not have puppet canc KimmiSue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    we can start trashing some new people.
    If they got rid of all the older guests, I would quit watching. When I first started watching I told my BF I have to keep watching until they kick Toni off. Oh what a happy day.
    You turned my boss into a frickin puppet!..Gunn

LG.
    OK, I'm as happy as anyone that Zach is gone. Believe me, I ran into this thread and posted about it as soon as Keith had the guts to send Zachy packing. But he's not a lawyer. Not that lawyers aren't narcissistic, but come on, I work in a law firm and no-one here has ever hi-jacked as many conversations to make it about him/herself as much as Zach did in any single day on this show.

Now, about me again . . . . Just kidding.

WOO HOO, Zach and his ego have checked out of the hotel.

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah, I think they will go for Kirstin or Amy next just so we can see Toni's eyes bulge. Jeeze, you'd think they were there for years. They act like none of them has stuck somebody in the back at least once since they've been there.

The girls talking smack about how they're going to get back at Keith, PLEASE!! I think they have forgotten who is REALLY in control here...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    OK, I'm as happy as anyone that Zach is gone. Believe me, I ran into this thread and posted about it as soon as Keith had the guts to send Zachy packing. But he's not a lawyer. Not that lawyers aren't narcissistic, but come on, I work in a law firm and no-one here has ever hi-jacked as many conversations to make it about him/herself as much as Zach did in any single day on this show.
    I know Zach isn't a lawyer. I was quoting the show where he said he had "some lawyer" in him. Still, he is gone, and thats all that matters. Now then... time to party!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Tonight, one of the guys will be leaving paradise...FOREVER!!
    I am going to have to watch my tape.. but I dont recall Amanda saying that this time. I listened for it when she told him he had to check out but she definatly didn't say forever at that point.. could this be another twist? I really hope not because I cant stand another minute of Zach's overconfidant strutting.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I MISS ZACK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I am going to have to watch my tape.. but I dont recall Amanda saying that this time. I listened for it when she told him he had to check out but she definatly didn't say forever at that point.. could this be another twist? I really hope not because I cant stand another minute of Zach's overconfidant strutting.
    I think if he came back on I would have to stop watching!

LG.
    well, Zach is now on the "outside" and Amy is still at the Hotel, so this your chance, xkissluvx
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread