+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    SnowflakeGirl . . . can we count you in the ranks of Paradise Hotel former recappers who got hooked on the after they were "forced" to watch it? MUHAHAHAHA, this is reality tv crack, very addictive stuff. Duckgirl, Bravofan and JR are forming a 12 step program to deal with their Paradise Hotel addiction . . . as soon as this season is over.
    Reality TV crack.....and I have a million dollar habit!!!

Honestly, I think this is a pretty damn good show. The only thing I think it needs is more out of hotel excursions, and for more than just 1 couple. How about 2 guys and girls going, or 3 of each.

Sign me up for the 12 step program. Now, please!!!!!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina

Honestly, I think this is a pretty damn good show. The only thing I think it needs is more out of hotel excursions, and for more than just 1 couple. How about 2 guys and girls going, or 3 of each.

How about an excursion with 1 guy and 2 girls who both like that guy, make the odds uneven and watch the cat fights begin. Fun, fun, fun.
    ~Ally~

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina

I'm not a junkie, I can stop whenever I want. Oh come on, one more episode can't hurt, right? I'll stop next week...no, the week after that...okay, sign me up for the program

Good idea on the outings, dobolina. But to keep within the lopsided nature of the show, they should send 2 guys and 3 girls on an outing or 3 girls and 2 guys. You've got to have the odd man out to keep up the cattiness. We want to make sure we keep things stirred up in paradise...

edited to add: Looks like you had the same idea Allyx13!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I'm not a junkie, I can stop whenever I want. Oh come on, one more episode can't hurt, right? I'll stop next week...no, the week after that...okay, sign me up for the program

Good idea on the outings, dobolina. But to keep within the lopsided nature of the show, they should send 2 guys and 3 girls on an outing or 3 girls and 2 guys. You've got to have the odd man out to keep up the cattiness. We want to make sure we keep things stirred up in paradise...

edited to add: Looks like you had the same idea Allyx13!
    We must have been typing at the same time, You know great minds think alike.
    ~Ally~

Great points, ally and onetv
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

WOW!! This is the longest show discussion for PU yet! Many new posters - to the crapfest that is Paradise Hotel!

I am just giddy because of last night's episode. I was wishing and hoping that Keith would be ballsy and get rid of Zack. I saw a few foreshadowing signs that he might do it, but it sure didn't prepare me for the shock when it actually did happen! Now, over the past few episodes, I have started to like Zack. But this is for the pure entertainment factor, kind of like how Toni is my fav lady at the hotel. So, in one way, I am a little sad that Zack is gone.

But Keith: I am so glad that a new guest finally stood up to the older guests. This is a game. And he sure did practice what he was preaching to Tara and the camera. I, for one, can't wait to see what happens in up-coming episodes. I loved the way he stood up to Toni and how he will stand up to Amy in tonight's episode.

This show just keeps getting better in my opinion.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

How smart is Keith ?

well, Zach is now on the "outside" and Amy is still at the Hotel, so this your chance, xkissluvx
    I can't believe how smart Keith is, that was a smart move sending Zack home, he was way to cocky. I am sure Keith didn't send him home because Zack really isn't that great. And Amy was getting treated like crap by him, maybe she will realize at some point that it wasn't normal. I can't wait for tonight...I hope Charla and Tara stick by Keith along with Dave and they can all have their own new foursome...I didn't like Charla at first either, but she has proved she is quite smart afterall...I hope she wins !

Don't despair, PH addicts, I think the Paradise Hotel withdrawal therapy program will involve watching large doses of Temptation Island 3, which Fox will be introducing as PH fades into memory . . .
    NOOOOO!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! I"LL DO ANYTHING!!!!!!
    STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

Reality is about strategy hippibashr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I am an emotional idiot. NBC spun it so well at the end that I actually FELT sorry for Zack and Amy. Now that is TRULY pathetic. They made Zack seem more likeable on leaving than he ever has on the show.

Poor Keith. What a crappy position to be in. I just don't get these over the top reactions. What do these people think? It's not like Keith can come in and vote off a freaking bellman or something! Someone had to go and last night it was Zack.

Love how he laid it down with Toni. "I'm not talking to you." Toni lives for confrontation and to have someone deny it to her must have killed her.

Still surprised by him picking Zack. I would have thought - given the foreshadowing - he would have picked Toni. Now THAT would have shocked me even more.

And props to Dave for kicking Alex and Zack's collective asses in tennis. You go, ManBoob. You annoy the hell out of me most of the time, but you go!
    The sad part is, even though they editted him to make him seem more reasonable for his last show, he still came off and a self-obsessed, whining jerk.

+ Reply to Thread