+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question of the Day

Question of the Day

Do these folks have any idea what the viewing audience is seeing week after week? I'm thinking no or Amanda wouldn't have been so stupid as to get herself busted for telling so many lives that they had on video. I know that a few of the new-comers have pointed out a few of their key moments when they arrive and it doesn't appear to me like any of these people look surprised by it. Especially when Matt pointed out that Zach-azz went in for more push-ups on the first show.

They know that they are being filmed 24-7, it is what they signed up for!! They just don't know what is being edited, which is why Zack asked Keith during their little tour if Zack was being edited out to look like an a@$.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I forgot about that. I guess the new guests bring it up to remind them that they are being filmed everywhere on that island. I would love to be a fly on the wall at Amanda's house about now. Do you think Jason is visiting? ROFLMAO

FORT Newbie

following camera crew

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I forgot about that. I guess the new guests bring it up to remind them that they are being filmed everywhere on that island. I would love to be a fly on the wall at Amanda's house about now. Do you think Jason is visiting? ROFLMAO
    hmmm i would think the camera crew would be there everywhere running behind these bods....don't think every one of them is
    on auto pilot.....so guess they know whats happenning....when they r getting filmed...esp when the read letters while dining....c'mon the cameras are on their faces .
    The audition would prob weed out ppl who keep staring at camera.....they want them to be themselves....meaning asses in front of cameras

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    They know that they are being filmed 24-7, it is what they signed up for!! They just don't know what is being edited, which is why Zack asked Keith during their little tour if Zack was being edited out to look like an a@$.
    I think that's it. They know they're being filmed, but they don't know what the viewing audience is actually seeing. We could all be wrong about everyone on the show. We're only seeing what Fox wants us to see.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Zack asked Keith during their little tour if Zack was being edited out to look like an a@$.
    No Zack, you are not being edited to look like an ass, you really *are* an ass!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Yeah, easiest job those editors have ever had.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I don't think so. Immature YES! Maybe not the smartest of the bunch, but I don't think he was/is an ass! He played the camera and did it very well!!

K

Quote Originally Posted by holly71

Eh, who knows the real Zack?? Amy apparently thinks she does...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar

Eh, who knows the real Zack?? Amy apparently thinks she does...
    Oh, but she doesn't, remember? She never made an effort to get to know who he really is. Remember how he kept reminding her that she doesn't know about him?

I hope that someone does an interview with Zack. That oughta be a good read. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast