+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quote from Toni

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Instead of "bartender" for her occupation, they should change it to "professional reality show contestant".

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Or her second, as it has been reported that Toni has also previously appeared on Blind Date. . .
    Welcome to my nightmare....

Can you imagine being the poor shmoe who lands this dream date? It's bad enough getting fixed up with someone who'll verbally tear a strip off you...but this crazy bee-yotch could actually rip off your limbs and beat you death with them.

I have non-reliable sources that told me she was in another reality tv show! Other than Blind date and lovecruise! What's next, Survivor? Joe Millionnaire 2? Could you see her on the amazing race??? Reality tv needs more people like her!

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Welcome to my nightmare....

Can you imagine being the poor shmoe who lands this dream date? It's bad enough getting fixed up with someone who'll verbally tear a strip off you...but this crazy bee-yotch could actually rip off your limbs and beat you death with them.
    I disagree. The man that will win Toni's heart will be the guy to bitch-slap her because no matter how buff she is, she's still a girl And unless you have a lot of hair to pull, guys, you have no worries!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure she'll never make any CBS reality show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12