+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Curious about a bunch of pics

  1. #21
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I don't think it's Tara in the pics, I think it's Amanda, the hostess of the show. I'd put $$ on it.
    How much??

    I'm telling you, it is Tara. Go to this link...watch the little scrolling video on the top of the page (you need Macromedia Flash, a free web program, to see it)...voila...

    http://platinum.yahoo.com/splash/hotel.html
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  2. #22
    V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    How much??

    I'm telling you, it is Tara. Go to this link...watch the little scrolling video on the top of the page (you need Macromedia Flash, a free web program, to see it)...voila...

    http://platinum.yahoo.com/splash/hotel.html
    Yeah, I want in on that bet, too

    It is DEFINITELY Tara! It looks like a different house, too. Hmmm. . . new season? I don't know if I should be glad or mad. I hate to admit that I love this show!

  3. #23
    FORT Fan xkissluvx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    387
    If theres a 2nd season, I dont think I'll like it. The 2nd season is usually worst then the first.

  4. #24
    Colby Rocks bflysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    113
    If they bring back Toni I will watch another season.
    Survivor - Colby will make it to the top 3

  5. #25
    FORT Fan xkissluvx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by bflysoul
    If they bring back Toni I will watch another season.
    LoL. . I'll watch if they bring back Zack.

  6. #26
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    LoL. . I'll watch if they bring back Zack.
    Except this time Zack needs to be paired with a female version of himself. Then we can watch them both complain that the other one never tells them they're the best-looking guy/girl on the show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  7. #27
    Reality TV Junkie Allyx13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by squeegieb
    Yeah, I want in on that bet, too

    It is DEFINITELY Tara! It looks like a different house, too. Hmmm. . . new season? I don't know if I should be glad or mad. I hate to admit that I love this show!
    Those pics can't be from the next season they run in real time or at least a week behind. But that is Tara in the picture they were probably promotional photos and she was a contender for the show and obviously they liked her and put her on when they knew she would last longer than a week and able to vote off an original guest.
    ~Ally~

  8. #28
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bflysoul
    pic one

    pic 2

    pic 3

    Does anyone know if the ppl in these pics are workers for the show or future cast members?
    Well it looks like Tara is there so maybe it's a new bunch of future cast members and someone released these pics, by mistake? oops.

  9. #29
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    38
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyx13
    Those pics can't be from the next season they run in real time or at least a week behind. But that is Tara in the picture they were probably promotional photos and she was a contender for the show and obviously they liked her and put her on when they knew she would last longer than a week and able to vote off an original guest.

    IT's tara allright!

  10. #30
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    My theory is that it is some of the men and women that will be on the island to tempt the couples on Temptation Island 3.

    Hey! It could happen! This is Fox we are talking about!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.