+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Alliances

Rock Star

The Real Alliances

Hey everyone.

On another thread some people have been making comments like this character or that character would never do anything to mess with _______ . The most prevalent of these alliances is obviously "The Orginals" (Toni, Kristin, Amy, Alex, Scott and Zack).

However, I think that Toni will snap on Kristin's azz if she keeps hitting on Scott, since Toni admitted to having a crush on him. I think that very few of these folks would hold any alliance up out of integrity if tempted in the right way.

So the question for the thread is...who do you feel are REAL alliances and how do you think supposed alliances could be broken?

Happy Friday, FORT Friends!

Diana
    di

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think the only real alliance is Dave-Charla.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I think the only real alliance is Dave-Charla.
    :stupid . yea...they have complete trust in each other. Enough to keep eah otehr going.

Rock Star
    I don't know about that. I think Charla would take the opportunity to sell Dave out if she felt her interests were better served elsewhere. Also, if one of the ladies acted "interested" in him, I think he'd be saying bye-bye Charla!

I also think the skank factor will end up breaking apart the Gruesome Threesome.
    di

FORT Fogey

Don't let the door hit you on your B.F.A.

My feeling is that there is absolutely NO alliance or loyalty between any of them.

Keith, the newcomer has been able to observe this. The women are completely awful and phony. As shallow as Amanda was, they treated her like crap when she walked into the Amy/Toni ambush. They are just plain nasty.

Charla is doing her own thing and she will use Tara for her own purposes, but only if Tara lets her.

Kristin is in trouble (and loves it!) with Toni, and I think it's all a plot on everybody's part to give Toni her return ticket out of Paradise forever because they are afraid to stand up to her individually.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well, we all know that the Inner Circle will easily turn on one of their own when they feel they've been wronged. They abandoned Amanda to the wolves pretty quick once her ex showed up. So I don't think anyone can be trusted. Eventually the Inner Circle will collapse upon itself as tension mounts and people start getting sent home.

That's when the REAL fireworks will begin. :fight
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

As long as Dave and Charla can keep selecting each other I think they'll be fine.

I hope Keith doesn't take the easy route and get rid of either Beau or Dave on Tuesday.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    My feeling is that there is absolutely NO alliance or loyalty between any of them.

Keith, the newcomer has been able to observe this. The women are completely awful and phony. As shallow as Amanda was, they treated her like crap when she walked into the Amy/Toni ambush. They are just plain nasty.

Charla is doing her own thing and she will use Tara for her own purposes, but only if Tara lets her.

Kristin is in trouble (and loves it!) with Toni, and I think it's all a plot on everybody's part to give Toni her return ticket out of Paradise forever because they are afraid to stand up to her individually.
    Gotta agree with CaliGirl on this. But...
    I also feel compelled to agree with boredouttamind and fluff regarding Dave and Charla. The object of the game (or what we are told) is for one couple to be the last remaining. And out of any number of couples, I think that Dave and Charla are the most devoted to each other. Sure, Charla has been rude towards Dave and vice versa, but they always seem to get together when things are rough.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Sure, Charla has been rude towards Dave and vice versa, but they always seem to get together when things are rough.
    I dont remember Dave being rude to Charla... .

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    I dont remember Dave being rude to Charla... .
    Yeah, maybe he wasn't so much rude, but talked behind her back. Remember the panties??
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast