+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: The Real Alliances

  1. #11
    xkissluvx
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Yeah, maybe he wasn't so much rude, but talked behind her back. Remember the panties??
    Thats true. But other then that, I really dont remember Dave being rude to anybody, except for Toni.

  2. #12
    Anemic Dog
    Guest

    Alliances

    What's interesting about this show is that the alliances seem more same-sex than what we'd expect.

    When Tara made her fateful choice last week, Toni, Amy and Kristin celebrated together.

    The guys seem a little less allied, though they clearly feel a bit threatened by newcomers (hence mascot Dave's popularity as a non-threat).

    More likely, the guys just go along with the Toni/Amy/Kristin alliance to keep the peace in paradise. If you're forced to spend week after week in close quarters with a bunch of people, you're going to make your decisions based on what makes the experience tolerable.

    The girls got their way, and Amanda left. Now that Toni is still acting like a deranged coyote, she becomes extremely vulnerable if there's any choice to be made.

  3. #13
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    32,752
    Good points AD.

    I think what would appear to be the main alliance, is driven by the women.

    I hope that Keith doesn't wimp out tonight and just make the easy choice to send Dave home.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  4. #14
    xkissluvx
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

    I hope that Keith doesn't wimp out tonight and just make the easy choice to send Dave home.
    Yes. But I hope he doesnt send Zack or Alex home as well.

  5. #15
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,590
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Good points AD.

    I think what would appear to be the main alliance, is driven by the women.

    I hope that Keith doesn't wimp out tonight and just make the easy choice to send Dave home.
    I disagree about the main alliance driven by woman Fluff (not often I disagree with you). Anyway, the way Zach and Alex are methodically weeding out anybody who doesn't think like they do or look as good as they do is pretty obvious to me. I'm waiting for somebody to just tell Zach to shut up. I mean what are the chances he'll start a brawl on national television.

  6. #16
    melpepinla
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    What's interesting about this show is that the alliances seem more same-sex than what we'd expect.
    I was thinking (maybe even mentioned somewhere else) the same thing. You want to be the "last (wo)man standing", why would you want an alliance of your repective sex??

    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Now that Toni is still acting like a deranged coyote...
    I love when people make fun of Toni!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.