+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two males eliminated??

I don't know about everyone else, but as much as I dislike the Zach-azz, I am even more bored with all of the Beau-$hit going on. Jeeze, does he have to get philisophical about every little thing somebody says or does? I think his whole reason for staying left last week, because he doesn't seem to be interested in "hooking-up" with anybody else. Even the romp scene with him and Tara seemed forced.

I think Beau probably will get booted cause, well, Kieth gots the hotts for Tara. The Beau-Alex-Zack thing is getting too complicated. I dont even understand half the junk they talk about.

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    I think Beau probably will get booted cause, well, Kieth gots the hotts for Tara. The Beau-Alex-Zack thing is getting too complicated. I dont even understand half the junk they talk about.
    C'mon, what's not to understand? Beau called Alex "not a man" and Zack isn't getting the props he deserves. Remember, he "has lawyer in him." And neither one of them has asked Zack about who he is!

come on Zach and mmmm......maybe Alex....I really want scott or dave to overcome and win....then there's Toni she best be the next female gone

V Brain in Paradizzle V squeegieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioness_1975
    come on Zach and mmmm......maybe Alex....I really want scott or dave to overcome and win....then there's Toni she best be the next female gone
    Yes! Zach needs to go home this week. I want Dave or Scott to be the winning man. And I would love for Toni to be the next one gone. Although, she's the only one that adds any sense of drama to the episodes.

Do you think if Zack leaves, Amy would leave too? Maybe thats the surprise!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123