+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two males eliminated??

LoL. But it would be crazy if 2 males get eliminated wouldnt it? HeeHee.

As long as Scott is the only one left standing...then this show is totally worth it

I read somewhere that Fox originally scheduled the show to last 8 weeks and then I read somewhere else that they scheduled an additional 12 episodes (2/wk). The first episode aired June 18. If only 1 couple is left, it seems about time for them to stop bringing on new people and start eliminating.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    I read somewhere that Fox originally scheduled the show to last 8 weeks and then I read somewhere else that they scheduled an additional 12 episodes (2/wk). The first episode aired June 18. If only 1 couple is left, it seems about time for them to stop bringing on new people and start eliminating.
    Yep, at some point they'll have to stop bringing in new people and gradually eliminate the couples one by one.

I wonder what they'll win...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    Yellow,
    I bet they win stock in sunscreen, tissue and antibiotics.
    di

Someone on here said in another thread that they thought the prize should be a free round of antibiotics & a lifetime supply of Valtrex. I was when I read that.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Someone on here said in another thread that they thought the prize should be a free round of antibiotics & a lifetime supply of Valtrex. I was when I read that.
    That's a good one. Reminds me of a post I saw someone here make. I don't remember who it was, but they said something to the effect of: this is like a social experiment - "One of these people has an STD. How long will it be before they all have it?"

Everyone but Dave, that is.

I saw a trailer for the show last night, the voicever clearly said Keith would only be removing one male.

Then again, we had a preview showing the audience asking questions and never got to see that in the show, so make of that what you will.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I saw a trailer for the show last night, the voicever clearly said Keith would only be removing one male.

Then again, we had a preview showing the audience asking questions and never got to see that in the show, so make of that what you will.
    Yep. As I've said in various other threads already: don't trust the previews. Those things are designed to mislead us.

Rock Star
    Or...Keith may only be removing one male. Another male may be eliminated in another way.

Hmm. Or I may be making this show more interesting and innovative than it really is. *shrug shoulders*
    di

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast